❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

Lies again. In public, she is portrayed as a bitch and she is "dating again", he is a poor guy who will never get over her. He can't even write a new music, go on tour. If he ever really love her, he would say in social media that these are lies, but no he is rather quiet. He never stand up for her. Never. Not even as a girlfriend or a friend.

https://people.com/shawn-mendes-needs-time-to-himself-after-camila-cabello-reunion-exclusive-7547012

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Camren said:

Lies again. In public, she is portrayed as a bitch and she is "dating again", he is a poor guy who will never get over her. He can't even write a new music, go on tour. If he ever really love her, he would say in social media that these are lies, but no he is rather quiet. He never stand up for her. Never. Not even as a girlfriend or a friend.

https://people.com/shawn-mendes-needs-time-to-himself-after-camila-cabello-reunion-exclusive-7547012

the timing was wrong my @ss the timing will never be right for them because I think he still hasn't grown up, and it would always end in breakup again

2 hours ago, istersay said:

the timing was wrong my @ss the timing will never be right for them because I think he still hasn't grown up, and it would always end in breakup again

Because of that I'm calling him kid and not a man. It's always others' fault, never his. The timing will never be right because they are not meant to be together. He is good looking guy but that's all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Camren said:

2 hours ago, istersay said:

Shawn is such a mess . Camila deserves better .

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Camren said:

Because of that I'm calling him kid and not a man. It's always others' fault, never his. The timing will never be right because they are not meant to be together. He is good looking guy but that's all.

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Shawn is such a mess . Camila deserves better .

agree with you guys, she deserves someone who will treat her right

55 minutes ago, istersay said:

:clayw00t: Camila is a snack, so cool she's getting praised for the movie

camsnacktrolls.JPG.93b5a2e2080cbf904dd513bdff3790a6.JPG

trollscast.jpg

trollscast3.jpg

excited for those now besides the movie and music.

24 minutes ago, Camren said:

That snippet is crazy. 

Shawn's song was a flop.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

excited for those now besides the movie and music.

Shawn's song was a flop.

he has issues

really excited for the movie and soundtrack too, I hope the music is out way early