❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

7 hours ago, Camren said:

New duet? My humble opinion. She is already overdoing these duets. 

I'm afraid that she will promote Shawn again and not her own music. When they were over, she still posted on Instagram story about his new song, he never, not even once, posted about Bam Bam or Familia album. What a "friend". 

Also, she still has an incompetent lazy crew by her side.

I hope she is working with producers and writes from Camila and Romance album and not from Familia (#disaster, especially two friends of Shawn).

Ice Spice seems to be the hot new female rapper . she just had top 10 songs with PinkPantheress and Nicki Minaj and just released a remix with Taylor Swift which could be top 10 next week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Spice

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Camren said:

I would rather have Camila x Taylor song.

Thank you L'Oréal. 

Sick of paps. 

a Taylor collab could be successful i suppose but i am sick of her . she releases music all the time.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

a Taylor collab could be successful i suppose but i am sick of her . she releases music all the time.

Taylor knows how to sell her own music and wants to be on top of the charts. Collab with Taylor would help Camila to gain new fans. She lost a lot of them during covid time and because of Shawn.

Electric Lady, ok, a hit is coming.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Camren said:

Taylor knows how to sell her own music and wants to be on top of the charts. Collab with Taylor would help Camila to gain new fans. She lost a lot of them during covid time and because of Shawn.

good to see she has been recording while in New York.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

omg this makes me hopeful:w00tbounce:

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

good to see she has been recording while in New York.

yes!! I was afraid she just went there to see  Taylor perform and see 'him' lol

🥰  I hope Camila and Dinah reunite very soon.

“Though the group has gone their separate ways, she says they all still keep in touch. She saw a photo of Normani at the mall and immediately made a video to send to her. Camila Cabello checks up on her sporadically, and she recently reunited with Lauren Jauregui…” - Dinah Jane

No Ally hahaha

Edited by Camren
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

🥰  I hope Camila and Dinah reznite very soon.

“Though the group has gone their separate ways, she says they all still keep in touch. She saw a photo of Normani at the mall and immediately made a video to send to her. Camila Cabello checks up on her sporadically, and she recently reunited with Lauren Jauregui…” - Dinah Jane

No Ally hahaha

that's cool , why no ally though? lol

1 hour ago, istersay said:

that's cool , why no ally though? lol

If you've noticed, since they went solo, they never hung out with Ally. When journalists ask them about 5H, they never mention Ally. And this post that Ally posted on her IG for the 5H anniversary, it's like she was alone in the group.

• Haha 1

Imagine Camila feat BTS or Blackpink.

alot of artists collab with Kpop artists . good idea for Camila to do it as well.

• Like 1

BTS are now doing the solo thing like 5H so it would be more likely a collab with one of their 7 members.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

BTS are now doing the solo thing like 5H so it would be more likely a collab with one of their 7 members.

I thought they had to do their military service, not sure of their ages

56 minutes ago, istersay said:

I thought they had to do their military service, not sure of their ages

some already are . they are between 25-30.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

some already are . they are between 25-30.

oh thanks, I know they have to go by the time they are 29, I thought maybe they would all go at the same time, I know other bands have done that

4 hours ago, istersay said:

oh thanks, I know they have to go by the time they are 29, I thought maybe they would all go at the same time, I know other bands have done that

They never go at the same time. But it's true that when everyone is done with their military service the group will reunite.

• Like 1

a Selena colab or just stealing Camila's songs?

• Like 1