• Paris Winningham - I wish it would rain
    • Paris Winningham - what's going on
    • Paris Winningham - Use me
    • Paris Winningham - Amazed
    • Paris Winningham - close the door
    • Paris Winningham - me and Mrs jones
  2. 2. Best overall run

3. 3. Whose Voice do you prefer?

2 powerhouse singers that occupied different flavours of the RnB/Soul genre. Gave us one of the best KO matchups of all time, and both ended up making the finale. But who did you prefer?

Obviously I left of some performances. Did I get the best ones right? Feel free to rank the performances. Individually or together.

All performances  (time stamps in description)

Jershika Maple 

Beggin

Don't let the sun go down on ne

Inseperable

What is love

Can you stand the rain

I'm going down

Rolling in the deep

Hold on

Ain't it fun

Edited by Hsamid

I know it’s sometimes unfair to compare prelive performances with live, but Jershika’s KO is truly one of the best things I’ve ever heard on this show, it was perfection

Purely tone wise I honestly think it’s Paris, I like some rasp/grittiness. I’m going with Jershika on overall run though, I know she was less consistent vocally but she went for it and still had some great moments, meanwhile Paris other than Amazed was not really giving me anything since the T13 (Joshua deserved that finale spot)

This is hard as I loved both of their run and performances throughout their whole run.

1. Jershika - I'm Going Down

2. Jershika

3. Jershika

Let's be honest. Paris wouldn't have made it that far had he not been on Blake's team. If he had stayed on John's team he would have been gone in the Semis. Both of them had a good run but a bad finale set in my opinion, but Jershika clearly has a better run because she was relying on her own, not by her coach's fanbase.

My favorite performance from Jershika is "God Only Knows" but it wasn't included in the voting list so I voted for her KO performance. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Let's be honest. Paris wouldn't have made it that far had he not been on Blake's team. If he had stayed on John's team he would have been gone in the Semis. Both of them had a good run but a bad finale set in my opinion, but Jershika clearly has a better run because she was relying on her own, not by her coach's fanbase.

My favorite performance from Jershika is "God Only Knows" but it wasn't included in the voting list so I voted for her KO performance. 

I LOVED Jershika's studio version of that performance. The runs were so intricate and beautiful, filled with emotion.

• Like 2