Contestant that IDF did a 180 during their run on the show.

allistr

For example, Bryan was well-liked during the pre-lives, but then he fell short afterwards. Do you know any other contestants that the forum changed their mind during their run on the show?

• Like 1

I feel like fall from grace contestants are way more common than ones that people don't care about or actually dislike, but then are loved by the end of their run.

Who fits the latter? And just cause I know Hailey and Rachel will be mentioned. I don't think they fit the bill. They had lots of fans even before their breakouts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Jershika's audition was prob her worst performance of her entire run. Then once her battle she just got better and better ... man S21 was EVERYTHING

her live performances were almost never pitch perfect so i’m not sure i would say she got better and better but idolforums did indeed seem to think she was very strong during the lives..? that said i don’t think there was any 180 cause she wasn’t disliked after her blind

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

her live performances were almost never pitch perfect so i’m not sure i would say she got better and better but idolforums did indeed seem to think she was very strong during the lives..? that said i don’t think there was any 180 cause she wasn’t disliked after her blind

she wasnt vocally perfect but she was a complete performer that just knew how to convey every lyric she sung

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

she wasnt vocally perfect but she was a complete performer that just knew how to convey every lyric she sung

fair but her consistency in missing at least one big/money note every time reduced her credibility as a powerhouse singer imo. i would have liked Gymani to go far instead of her — that PO was insane.

also i know this is a tired discourse but her SF IS was objectively bad lol

• Like 1