Julia Davo is a diamond in the rough

Gonna add on to this - Alyssa drama aside, I enjoyed Julia and would've loved to have seen her go through. I think she was doing too much with Life on Mars but it was very clear that had she been given the opportunity for a second song or got to give it a second try with it more reigned in, she would've gotten 3 yeses. Lionel's Gaga comparison felt kind of appropriate stylistically. Thankfully she's young and she'll learn soon what "too much" is and she has the pipes to give a better performance.

Oh well, maybe she'll follow her ACTUAL friend's footsteps (The Voice Season 25's Jackie Romeo) and apply for the upcoming fall season :haha:

Let's give her a Gwen Stefani season 👀

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Gonna add on to this - Alyssa drama aside, I enjoyed Julia and would've loved to have seen her go through. I think she was doing too much with Life on Mars but it was very clear that had she been given the opportunity for a second song or got to give it a second try with it more reigned in, she would've gotten 3 yeses. Lionel's Gaga comparison felt kind of appropriate stylistically. Thankfully she's young and she'll learn soon what "too much" is and she has the pipes to give a better performance.

Oh well, maybe she'll follow her ACTUAL friend's footsteps (The Voice Season 25's Jackie Romeo) and apply for the upcoming fall season :haha:

Haven't we been through enough why are you wishing another Gwen season on us. :dead:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

She can't, the casting for the fall season already ended. They are probably now picking who is gonna audition in front of the coaches (or maybe they already did it).

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Haven't we been through enough why are you wishing another Gwen season on us. :dead:

I will give Gwen Stefani 1000 chances because the lineups on her seasons are always fire regardless of her poor mistakes. Someday she’ll get it right 🙏

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

She can't, the casting for the fall season already ended. They are probably now picking who is gonna audition in front of the coaches (or maybe they already did it).

Unless she already did ;)

On 4/28/2024 at 11:07 PM, Someone648 said:

I think Julia Davo is the next Lady Gaga. I said it here folks