Some advice for the contestants regarding Billboard Number 1 Hits night

Winterfan

While I know I wrote something similar in the spoilers thread, I thought maybe more people might respond to this topic if I made a separate thread for it. Anyway, I really hope none of the contestants cover an Adele song for Billboard Number 1 Hits night. I just think it would really be asking for trouble, especially given that there's going to be an Adele theme night in a few weeks. Also, if one of the contestants has to sing one of the judges songs, I really hope he/she will sing the song like there's no tomorrow if he/she wants to advance further on the show. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of ideas for song suggestions for the contestants for this particular theme. However, I'm really hoping that some of the contestants will consider covering songs that reached number 1 on the Billboard Alternative charts. And I would really like it if Abi were to consider covering Love the Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna, Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie or Save Your Tears by The Weeknd and Ariana Grande. I think Disturbia by Rihanna, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift or Anti-Hero by Taylor Swift could be interesting songs for KB to possibly cover. And I think McKenna could do a good job possibly covering Fireflies by Owl City, Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth, Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyonce, Flowers by Miley Cyrus or Willow by Taylor Swift. That's all I have for right now.

Edited by Winterfan

Posted (edited)

And I would advise that Triston not sing that song. Singing another contestant's song at any point in the competition might be a worse idea than if a contestant were to cover a Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey song. Just my opinion, of course.

Edited by Winterfan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wgm said:

Will Mosley has a number 1 hit that Tristen could do

That's an iTunes number 1 not a billboard hit lmao it didn't even chart on billboard hot 100 😭 (that's how little iTunes means these days)

• Sad 1