Feb 2nd Coca-Cola Roxy ~ Atlanta ~ GA

buttons66

This venue is about 12 miles from me.  The Coca-Cola Roxy is in an area known as "The Battery" which has many shops, restaurants, hotels and Truist Park, where the Atlanta Braves play, is located there as well.  Under normal circumstances it is a very congested area traffic wise. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend as I am recovering from recent surgery.  Looks like a few tickets remain but I do hope it is a sell out by concert time!  Hope it is a "tweeting" crowd and thank you to the ones who posts those here!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tfortexas said:

Sounds like the name  of it might be Countin'.  Catchy and very 90s. 

It is Sherry..after i got the playlist that Chris posted I was able  to match up to the songs he posted ! However i may have got Rise & Fall & Fall of  Summer mixed ..yet to be deciphered!! LOL ..and still yet to find LONELY

.But not on that playlist is the medley he does of his musical journey thru  some favorite songs.....Little Richard,Elvis ,Charley Wilson etc  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eleyn60 said:

I can't open any of them. :(

Sorry I think you have to be a member of the FB website where they came from ..most folks that are here on this page are members.there also. 

I just posted a Video on the Durham NC  Concert page  that cover huge part of the concert ..you can see the songs there ! Hope that helps.

• Like 1

•  

To say that I was a complete fan girl last night is an understatement. For the first little bit I was this geeked out teen who was seeing her celebrity crush in real life, speechless, dying inside, yet screaming my head off. Then, I was taken back in time to Tahoe California, sitting crosslegged on the downstairs table, watching this 16 year old cutie win American Idol! I ended the night with a new appreciation of a true talent, yet still somewhat dying that I was really just that close to him!

Dylan showed out big this Christmas and bought us third row seats to see Scotty McCreery!! I cannot even tell you how giddy I was and am over it all stilll, and I'm a 33 year old woman 😂😂😂 never in my life...

Oh, and a pick he threw out into the audience hit Dylan in the shoulder. It was fate! Such an incredible night for this LONG TIME fan!!

Anne Wilson and Greylan James were equally as amazing!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C25xUUCuAJz/?img_index=1

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1