Random: if John was blocked or didn’t turn around for Kaylee Shimizu, who would she have picked as her coach?

AD25

If John wasn’t her coach, who would’ve been?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. If John was blocked or didn’t turn around, who would have Kaylee chose as her coach?

• Gwen Stefani
    • Niall Horan
    • Reba McEntire

19 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I think her and Niall would have been a really solid pairing! He was pretty stellar this season in terms of his choices so I imagine it be no different if Kaylee choose him, heck she could have won possibly

Problem is his team was stacked. It's possible but not a certainty she makes it past playoffs.

As for Team Gwen. In theory she should breeze past the competition on that team, but I have less faith in her than John to make the right decision to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I heard her say she almost went with Gwen (she probably should have), so that is my vote here. 

Anyone would have been better, I don't think Gwen would have let her go and would likely leave her alone for the most part.

Niall would be ideal here though, I kinda wish she lost that KO so that he could have stole her and have Mara's pathway to the Finale(John clearly didn't care for her anymore)