๐Ÿ’‹ ๐“œ๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐Ÿ‘„

istersay

mxmoneybanner1.jpg.5eec16770c76a79de2a75b89a847794b.jpg

ย 

Official | Instagramย | YouTube| Facebook | Spotifyย | Twitter

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

About

From an early age, Ms. Monรฉt was destined to become a star, never afraid of any stage, she knew she would be a performer and professional Singer. With natural ability, strong will and determination, Ms. Monรฉt continues to make a name for herself in the music industry as she has been sought out to write, produce, arrange, vocal-train, and perform some of the worldโ€™s greatest hits and work alongside some of the world's greatest artists. As an artist, Ms. Monรฉt's constant push forward continues to drive her development and success. It's no wonder she's been called, "The Monificent"

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Video

ย 

ย 

ย 

if you wanna be added say so...

Fan List

1. istersay

2. Persy

ย 

Screenshot2023-09-26140442.jpg.a5ee2b08d84cc18025133fc8eaa3f2c0.jpg

• istersay changed the title to ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐“œ๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐Ÿ‘„

from

Charlie Mason

Ms. Monรฉt (Team Reba), โ€œHigher Loveโ€ โ€” Grade: A |ย A longtime background singer for a whoโ€™s who of famous folks, Gwen among them, the oldest artist of Season 24 teed up a forceful reminder that age is nothing but a number โ€” and in her case, that number is a perfect 10. She belted Steve Winwoodโ€™s โ€™80s hit with the forcefulness and control of a born frontwoman. Hell, I hate that song, and she even madeย meย like it. Not sure how she only merited two chair turns.

ย 

poll

Screenshot2023-10-03190823.png.661932f1677a9ca5f588215bb101638b.png

Add me please! She did incredible! She is giving me Wendy Moten vibes with that range and high notes. I would take her straight to the finale hands down. She had my favorite audition this season so far.ย 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Persy said:

Add me please! She did incredible! She is giving me Wendy Moten vibes with that range and high notes. I would take her straight to the finale hands down. She had my favorite audition this season so far.ย 

yay welcome, thought I would be the lone fan in here all season :lmao:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Persy said:

They both crushed that! Loved the battle and that was everything! Ms. Monet is my Wendy Moten of the season. Can we just send her straight to the finale please?

same for me, she's so good, I wish we could send her to the finale, if only they let us vote :lmao:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ms. Monet killed it as she always did! Her best performance of the season! I loved how over the top she was but at the same time she didn't overdo it. I'd like her to use more runs and be more over the top but she was still flawless regardless. She can sing the phonebook. Imagine what she would have done with Proud Mary.ย