The Voice 24 TV Ratings 📺

istersay

• 2 weeks later...

6.41? wow i'm actually impressed, S23 premiere was 6.44, after all the doom talk and people saying they wouldnt return because of Blake leaving, the show actually managed to have virtually the same rating, seems like The Voice still a strong show

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shinuki said:

6.41? wow i'm actually impressed, S23 premiere was 6.44, after all the doom talk and people saying they wouldnt return because of Blake leaving, the show actually managed to have virtually the same rating, seems like The Voice still a strong show

I was pretty surprised, I did see a lot of people saying they wouldn't watch anymore, so if they did lose viewers then they gained some new ones too

Bruh, it's the best 1st week Tuesday ratings since S21 with Ariana, on Tvseriesfinale.com it's even higher, 6.54 :shock:

It's in a twist fate The Voice actually benefiting from not having Blake anymore? We thought the ratings would maybe colapse but Reba and Nial are pulling just as much numbers and even higher than Blake in the last seasons :haha:

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Bruh, it's the best 1st week Tuesday ratings since S21 with Ariana, on Tvseriesfinale.com it's even higher, 6.54 :shock:

It's in a twist fate The Voice actually benefiting from not having Blake anymore? We thought the ratings would maybe colapse but Reba and Nial are pulling just as much numbers and even higher than Blake in the last seasons :haha:

awesome, I thought since it was a tues it would be lower, I'm happy with those numbers

lol S23 2nd Tuesday was at 4.97, this season it's so far quite a surprise in the ratings, it's overall doing better than S22 and S23, i'm just a bit afraid of the weird next season coach line up, but we still have Reba and seems like Chance is actually loved by Facebook, i do hope seeing thiese good results NBC tries to get Reba and Niall as fixed coaches in the show.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

lol S23 2nd Tuesday was at 4.97, this season it's so far quite a surprise in the ratings, it's overall doing better than S22 and S23, i'm just a bit afraid of the weird next season coach line up, but we still have Reba and seems like Chance is actually loved by Facebook, i do hope seeing thiese good results NBC tries to get Reba and Niall as fixed coaches in the show.

It must have something to do with Reba, we've been getting more guest viewers on the board on show nights than we did last year too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, istersay said:

It must have something to do with Reba, we've been getting more guest viewers on the board on show nights than we did last year too

I've seen a lot of comments on TikTok with, like, 10k, 15k, and even 20k likes that said something nice about Reba.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I've seen a lot of comments on TikTok with, like, 10k, 15k, and even 20k likes that said something nice about Reba.

glad people like her that much, didn't know what to expect when Blake left

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Woah we got an increase this week? Awesome!

it's really cool, they finally posted the night's numbers comparison, it won the night too :ohyeah:

Screenshot2023-10-04235930.png.41b0680b2172d23ff4ea2023653d9045.png

• Like 1