‘Stars On Mars’ Celebrity Competition Series on Fox

1080x360

Twitter

‘Stars On Mars’: Natasha Leggero, Ariel Winter, Lance Armstrong, Adam Rippon, Ronda Rousey Among Celebs Set For Fox Competition Series

Stars On Mars premieres Monday, June 5 on Fox.

Fox has set the 12 fearless celebrities who soon will be packing their bags and preparing for launch to the red planet (sort of) on Stars On Mars, the network’s latest unscripted competition series.

Lance Armstrong, Natasha Leggero, Marshawn Lynch, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Adam Rippon, Ronda Rousey, Tom Schwartz, Richard Sherman, Tinashe, Porsha Williams Guobadia, Tallulah Willis and Ariel Winter are the trailblazers who will colonize, compete and conquer “Mars” until there is one victorious space invader, who will claim the title of “the brightest star in the galaxy.”

With William Shatner serving as Mission Control, the series will see the crew members live, eat, sleep, strategize, and bond with each other in the same space station. During their stay, they will be faced with authentic conditions that simulate life on Mars, and they must use their brains and brawn – or maybe just their stellar social skills – to outlast the competition and claim the title of brightest star in the galaxy. The celebrities will compete in missions and will vote to eliminate one of their crewmates each week, sending them back to Earth.

source

gfrfr.JPG.c4811465f6ee1f1b5768cbc327e99e4f.JPG

dsfdf.JPG.9a20b7958cb768801cf0206757c32337.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 1:11 AM, pepperman said:

this cast is actually INSANE!   McLovin!! Alex Dunphy! Tom Schwartz!  Ronda Rousey!!  LANCE ARMSTRONG HOLY MOLY!   🤯

this has to be fun to watch :lmao:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, istersay said:

whoa, can they not afford interns, there has not been one tweet yet from their page, other people have some though

vfgcdx.JPG.802cda6c314abe9960b008a2d7f77918.JPG

lol Yikes that the official Twitter posted nothing about the show premiering. That's really bad for the lack of promo there, lol.

• Like 1

Anyway, this was a fun and silly show as I was expecting it to be. It's fun enjoyable filler to watch during the summer, so I'll be watching it. Though I'll need to see more episodes to get more of a feel for it. I liked a number of the celebrities and look forward to seeing how they do here.

I was also fine with the first elimination. I'm not really that familiar with him like I am with others.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

lol Yikes that the official Twitter posted nothing about the show premiering. That's really bad for the lack of promo there, lol.

it's weird, their other sm pages were mostly nothing also, no one is in charge of it I guess

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Anyway, this was a fun and silly show as I was expecting it to be. It's fun enjoyable filler to watch during the summer, so I'll be watching it. Though I'll need to see more episodes to get more of a feel for it. I liked a number of the celebrities and look forward to seeing how they do here.

I was also fine with the first elimination. I'm not really that familiar with him like I am with others.

it was fun for a first show, I think most of them didn't know what was going on, just like the rest of us lol

• Haha 1

totally forgot to watch, I'll catch it on repeat

Stars on Mars

Water Crisis
SEASON 1, EPISODE 2 • NEW

8:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-14 • STEREO • CC

Just as they were settling into life on the red planet, the remaining celebrities must figure out how to replenish their water supply.

On 6/5/2023 at 9:05 PM, istersay said:

it's weird, their other sm pages were mostly nothing also, no one is in charge of it I guess

it was fun for a first show, I think most of them didn't know what was going on, just like the rest of us lol

lmao This part is so true. :dead: 

• Like 1

I did watch last night's episode. It was fun and I'm getting a better understanding of the show now. Was sad to see Tallulah Willis go... but I understand and get it as she made a costly mistake/decision for the team. But I love her positive spirit & energy. She's such a sweetheart and likable, so yeah it was sad to see her go. :( 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still have been watching. The show and challenges have been fun.

I was so proud of Tinashe as she slayed it as the Mission commander on Episode 3. :wub: She is one of the quieter ones but wanted to take lead in that role and she proved she was worthy of that leader role. Also lol loved how she kicked Marshawn out of his commander room, which he should have left when Tallulah had the lead role but she was too nice to kick him out of it. :giggle: 

Wow at a double elimination happening. But I get it... Natasha Leggero lasted longer than I expected. She's fun and entertaining but didn't really bring much to the challenges. I don't think she would have brought much there going forward but it's been fun having here there. Tom Schwartz was a good competitior but I feel like he should have been better than what he showed? But with 3 Bottom 3 appearances, I knew he wouldn't make it through the double elimination against Adam Rippon.

And now wow 4 more celebs coming in the next episode. 😮 Excited and curious to see who those will be.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

finally back with a new episode tonight link

Stars on Mars

Resupply Mission
SEASON 1, EPISODE 5 • NEW

8:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-14 • STEREO • CC

Four new crew members land on Mars, but their supply craft goes off course and crashes; the seven remaining crewmates must act quickly to rescue them.

• 1 month later...

Oops, I forgot to comment in here for most of the season. :dead: But I've been watching and it's been a fun show!

Tonight is the finale! It's down to the Top 5 of Adam Rippon, Porsha Williams Guobadia, Tinashe, Cat Cora and Paul Pierce. I'm loving that the Adam/Porsha/Tinashe trio all made it to the final. I'll be happy with any of them winning though I'm mostly rooting for Tinashe or Porsha to win. But Adam would be good too. 

Cat and Paul have done well as newcomers but I'd rather any of the originals win it. Though I'll support Paul with him being a former Boston Celtics player so my home pride gotta support him a bit. :giggle: 

The finale was fun. 

Very pleased that the OG3 of Adam, Porsha and Tinashe all made it to the Final 3 together. ❤️ I loved their alliance and friendship.

With the Top 2 being Adam and Tinashe, I was really hoping for and rooting for Tinashe to win. I feel like she has been slightly more consistent and stronger on this show (well mainly because she was never in the Bottom 3, though Adam was down there undeservingly a few times). But also Adam already won DWTS and Tinashe was robbed there so I was hoping for Tinashe to get a reality TV show win. :haha: But that didn't happen so oh well. Adam was a worthy, deserving winner and I'm happy for him. But wow it was really going back and forth on that last challenge, lol.

• Like 1