♫ ♪ Sorelle Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

On 2/23/2023 at 11:11 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

~ OTHER PERFORMANCES ~

~ YOUTUBE ~

-----------------------------------

Added all the YouTube cover videos. I think I posted all, but if I missed any, then let me know.

I think these are around 74. From latest to oldest, it has all of their covers.

Will add the name of the songs in a short time. And also, the insta and TikTok too.

NOTE: Of course it's on YouTube, and anyone can find it if they want to. But I still posted all of them here because QueenCami said, there are a lot of non singing videos as well, so it's hard to find the singing ones.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Song suggestions:

Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) - Christina Aguilera

Walking On Sunshine - Katrina And The Waves

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Eternal Flame - The Bangles

Wings - Little Mix

Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj

My Prerogative - Bobby Brown

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

Song suggestions:

Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) - Christina Aguilera

Walking On Sunshine - Katrina And The Waves

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Eternal Flame - The Bangles

Wings - Little Mix

Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj

My Prerogative - Bobby Brown

Added!

Wow, seems like Chance wants to manage them, and he namedrops Kendrick and Drake as managers who brought other hip hop acts into the limelight. Frankly, if he's already saying that in the auditions phase, it's not really a surprise that they were going to advance far. Will they be to Chance what ILOVEMAKONNEN was to Drake?

Edited by jork
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jork said:

Wow, seems like Chance wants to manage them, and he namedrops Kendrick and Drake as managers who brought other hip hop acts into the limelight. Frankly, if he's already saying that in the auditions phase, it's not really a surprise that they were going to advance far. Will they be to Chance what ILOVEMAKONNEN was to Drake?

Yeah, Chance seemed uper invested in them.

They apparently sang Queen in the blinds, and turned two chairs: Blake and Chance.

Source

CHANCE & THE TRIO:

Chance scored a trio of singing sisters named Sorelle.  The youngest in the group is 15-years-old.  They auditioned with a Queen song.  Kelly said she didn’t turn because she already has a group on her Team.  When Chance fought to get them, he stated that he would put them on another artist’s album as a “sample.”  Blake responded to Sorelle by stating, “would you like to make your own album or be on someone else’s?”  Niall said he regretted not turning because afterwards he could hear a lot of songs he would have liked to match them with.

Chance went in for another shot by showcasing what he could do with them. He sampled a line from “The Whiz,” “what would you do?” and had them join in at noted points.  Chance also scored a keyboard playing singer.  But, the rest of the show definitely belonged to Niall!

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

They have a cover of "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy" on IG. I guess this could be the song?

Yeah, that could be the one.

What are other Queen songs? I only know about STL, TSMGO, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Don't Stop Me Now.

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, that could be the one.

What are other Queen songs? I only know about STL, TSMGO, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Don't Stop Me Now.

Under Pressure, We Will Rock You, Love Of My Life, I Want To Break Free, Another One Bites The Dust...

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

Under Pressure, We Will Rock You, Love Of My Life, I Want To Break Free, Another One Bites The Dust...

Hmmm....

I'm not familiar with them, so ima guess, it's gonna be either Good Old-fashioned Lover Boy or Bohemian Rhapsody.