Best The Voice Finalists +/-

thevoiceisthetop

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

You changed your + to the person I started doing - to. So that's wrong. :dead:

lmao I did so because it seems like Jacquie is the next target and I can't do enough to save her. 😭 So I really don't know how to vote here anymore. :lmao: 

Also I SEE YOU Diana only laughing at QK's posts but not mine. I see whose side you're on. 😭 :dead: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I don't want to subtract from anyone now. :( My favorite is now being targeted as well. That's my girl and I'm fighting for her! 

Ahh yeah I understand. :( I've been feeling that way too with having to subtract from people I like as well. :( 

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Taste! :wub:

Eeeehhhh.

Still love you, Diana. :giggle: 

• Like 1

Just now, QueenKalie said:

If you wanna be strategic you could join me in giving Alisan - points since she's Christina's biggest competition.

That wouldn't really work for me as Alisan is my 2nd favorite of the 4. :dead: Though in that sense, it's probably more strategic for me to target Christina, so maybe I'll consider that. 🤣

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

That wouldn't really work for me as Alisan is my 2nd favorite of the 4. :dead: Though in that sense, it's probably more strategic for me to target Christina, so maybe I'll consider that. 🤣

That was in response to Gigi not you. :dead: But there are strategic ways for you to get Jacquie higher if you wanna hear them hit me up. :giggle: