Gwen and John’s Decisions

Jaffy

Do you think Gwen would have had a better shot at the finale if she stole back Jay Allen in the knockouts and gave him the same setlist as Ben Allen to make him her second PV after Justin Aaron?

Similarly, do you think John would have had a chance if he kept Peyton Aldridge instead of Parijita or stole Austin Montgomery in the KO’s and let them sing whatever they wanted or got input from Blake on their song choices?

This is ignoring your personal feelings on them and going solely on track record. Like from an entirely objective POV of who you THINK would advance, not who actually deserved/was the best singer based on vocals. Do NOT imagine Austin saying something like, I’m not grateful to be on John’s team or anything that controversial.

Edited by Jaffy

Gwen should've taken ANYONE over Alyssa honestly. If she had managed to steal Jaeden Luke or if she had advanced Cara or Jay, she could've maybe gotten closer to having a finalist, but I really don't think Gwen had any real shot of having a finalist this season, unfortunately. She probably could've avoided losing 2/3 of her team within the first few weeks though if she had ditched Alyssa and maybe Kique earlier.

• Like 1

Peyton was underrated. His audition was one of the best imo. Not winning but I could've seen him as a cute semifinalist.

Jay Allen though... I don't see it. Granted maybe we didn't see the best of him in his KO. But Ben Allen was better and still couldn't do it so...

(I know there was a different S19 format but still)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Gwen should've taken ANYONE over Alyssa honestly. If she had managed to steal Jaeden Luke or if she had advanced Cara or Jay, she could've maybe gotten closer to having a finalist, but I really don't think Gwen had any real shot of having a finalist this season, unfortunately. She probably could've avoided losing 2/3 of her team within the first few weeks though if she had ditched Alyssa and maybe Kique earlier.

Would she have a shot if she stole Austin Montgomery and let Blake chose his song choices?

Not to win, but like a chance to get the IS in the semifinals if he was against Kim, Parijita or Omar and Justin, or would he be booted playoffs/top 13 or even in playoffs?

Edited by Jaffy