season1

1 hour ago, RTV said:

It must be nice to have a big brother like Brayden.

Reese Lape on The Voice when? 😄

Oh and Brayden sounds really good on this cover:

And the original artist (Sam Barber) commented "Yes sir!" under Brayden's video. ^_^

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few videos from the first night of Brayden's current tour opening for Morgan Myles, in NYC (videos from jacqueline jaskulek YT channel) --

Original Song: Hand It To Ya

Original Song: Title Unknown (co-written with Morgan Myles)

Cover: In Case You Didn't Know (Brett Young)

There are a few more videos from the same show on this YT channel.

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1

excerpts from 06/15/23 article:

Beyond "The Voice," his coach Blake Shelton shared his support for Brayden. "From the moment I first heard and saw Brayden, I knew I was witnessing something special. From his soft tone and edgy approach to singing to his all-American good looks (I'm told..Ha!),
Brayden is destined to be a superstar. I'm proud of the time I put in working with him on 'The Voice' and look forward to his next big splash. And trust me it's coming."

“Brayden has such a good aura about him, I immediately connected with him and his family because they reminded me of mine, while we were on the show. I just want to help guide him and let him know that he has a big sister he can trust in this business. I think the sky’s the limit when it comes to his talent and more importantly his heart,” says Morgan.

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/639730190/cmt-the-country-network-to-spotlight-the-voice-season-22-alum-brayden-lape-s-music-video-for-hand-it-to-ya

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy for Brayden that he got his first music video on TV. ^_^

mBwH5W9.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuXQ3VJg4En/

The last item on that post is a short video.

My first ever music video was on Country Music Network! Thank you to everybody that has listed to it and supported me through my journey! More music to come. I also have a show tonight, Music in the park at Cantons Heritage park. It is a free event, and I play from 7-8:30. Let’s have a great night!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...