The Voice UK Season 11

Adam Bruce

The Voice UK - Wikipedia

Emma Willis hosts the return of the spinning-chair singing contest, all four coaches from the previous season returned. The four coaches will once again be selecting their teams through blind auditions, where looks play no part in the selection process and each singer is chosen on vocal ability alone.

September 3

On 9/12/2022 at 2:40 PM, Someone648 said:

So THIS is how I learn that not only the show is back, but it's been back for 2 weeks? :haha:

:lmao: me too, excited to watch now

starting at 8:30 UK time = SOON (about a half hour) :w00tbounce:

watch live, Masked Dancer is on right now, the Voice is right after

http://gy.freestreams-live1.com/itv-live1/

• Like 1

Marc is up, Musician

singing Drivers License, I don't think he sings that well, 2 people turned at the very end

he's in a group, 3 part harmonies, they sound better than him alone, should have auditioned with them

he chose Olly

On 9/12/2022 at 11:15 AM, Adam Bruce said:

The format of the show also changed; battle rounds had been axed and would be replaced by "The Callbacks". No live shows this season as whole series were pre-recorded.

this part sound interesting!!

but NO LIVE SHOWs?

Eyes What GIF

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

They've inexplicably made today's auditions (2 so far) available worldwide. Watch them at a decent quality before they realize their mistake:

ITV really has really destroyed this show. Apart from the awful format, they don't even let the auditions available worldwide and they don't allow comments either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

ITV really has really destroyed this show. Apart from the awful format, they don't even let the auditions available worldwide and they don't allow comments either.

Also the quality of contestants is just dreadful. It started with the JHud/Gavin Rossdale season - there were maybe 2 auditions out of all 48 that I feel would've gotten a chair turn in the US.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

They've inexplicably made today's auditions (2 so far) available worldwide. Watch them at a decent quality before they realize their mistake:

k05149.gif thanks, I intended to watch a live stream of the show today but missed it.

I finally found site 1 - site 2 to watch full episodes so gonna catch up, they have the first 3, today's isn't up yet