September 4th Twin Falls Country Fair ~ Filer ~ ID

buttons66

Sunday, September 4th... the Twin Falls County Fair

welcomes... Academy Of Country Music Award Winning Artist SCOTTY MCCREERY...live in concert,

with special guest EllieMae! 

Time: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM

Cost: $28.00 - $31.00

SHOUSE ARENA 

61f71c6178a6bddd3d843a9ad756fcf4bf1d5763

With Special Guest EllieMae

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=TFCFAIR&i=IMG_0257(

1 of 3
The heart and the heritage of country music and farming are intertwined in EllieMae. Born and raised in Southern Idaho, EllieMae is familiar with the dirt roads that led to both harvest and song lyrics. As a songwriter, EllieMae writes what she knows: country life, family, love and loss, and Coors Light. She’s the best parts of country – good music and incredible storytelling.
EllieMae’s gumption is evident from the first note she sings. Listeners know she is exactly what she sings: hard working, kind, persistent and won’t take shit from anyone. Her lyrics are thoughtful, and relatable with a touch of sass. Her stage presence is like watching a friend play you a song and then realizing that friend is on the cusp of country music greatness.

She was a member of Team Blake on NBC’s the Voice, and she’s recorded with Grammy winning engineer, Eric Delegard. EllieMae has opened for John Michael Montgomery, Ian Munsick, Sam Riggs, Lainey Wilson, Morgan Wade, Koe Wetzel, Read Southhall Band, Confederate Railroad, Chris Janson, Sundance Head and Jessie G. From county fairs to the Idaho Inauguration Ball, HWY 30 Music Fest to Iowa State University homecoming, EllieMae has a sound that’s raw and real. She’s been compared to Kasey Musgraves and Miranda Lambert and yet, she holds her own on every stage she sets foot on.

Shouse Arena

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=TFCFAIR&i=cw6i5407.

The grandstands and bleacher seating can accommodate 4,200. A concert format with standing room in the arena can accommodate another 2,400.
There are concession facilities located under the grandstands as well as restrooms and the ticket box office.

TICKETS :
Seating chart ticket availability has been updated ready for today - 9/4
Blue section was showing no tickets available ...Updated/.some available today at back
Updated/Yellow/Red sections (non-alcohol)  have less tickets available.
 Updated/Green section some tickets at back remain.
Floor /GA ...still available

🔥 (Going to be another extremely well attended event) 🔥
8b9bc09e-1945-45ef-aa91-c4939d0345bb.jpg

Scotty McCreery - Reserved 2022

Scotty McCreery - Reserved 2022

Sept 04, 2022 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM

INCLUDES FAIR ADMISSION
(Alcohol Free in Red & Yellow Sections of Grandstands)
Scotty McCreery - General Admission 2022

Scotty McCreery - General Admission 2022

General Admission Ticket INCLUDES FAIR ADMISSION
Concert General Admission is Standing Room only on the Arena Floor

VIP Pit Party

Scotty McCreery Concert VIP Pit Party 2022

Concert VIP Pit Party is SOLD OUT
All Sales Are Final
The VIP package comes with private seating, food, and more. It is a great opportunity if you are a Scotty McCreery fan to get up close and personal

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

There are quite a few songs on this FB account. It was cute when Scotty said he was touched they remembered TTWG.

https://www.facebook.com/katie.l.traughber/posts/pfbid0NsbQv5opjwEF8PCoFxfKg9PcssmN2Lr95Wi9LEm9XQr1eBZ3PRBckdqrtat4ZBB8l

It broke my heart not to be there tonight. Filer is my home town and my cousin's house is walking distance to the fairgrounds. I just couldn't get free for a trip back home from Illinois. :(

Edited by mary_beaton
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mary_beaton said:

There are quite a few songs on this FB account. It was cute when Scotty said he was touched they remembered TTWG.

https://www.facebook.com/katie.l.traughber/posts/pfbid0NsbQv5opjwEF8PCoFxfKg9PcssmN2Lr95Wi9LEm9XQr1eBZ3PRBckdqrtat4ZBB8l

It broke my heart not to be there tonight. Filer is my home town and my cousin's house is walking distance to the fairgrounds. I just couldn't get free for a trip back home from Illinois. :(

What a perfect opportunity.  Wish you could have worked it out.