Eurovision Song Contest 2022 (10-12-14 may 2022)

world_idols

50 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Let me ask the question, I didn't watch so I have 0 opinion on this one way or another but did Ukraine win legitimately or did they win because you know....

i belive that all  country is vote and jury  votes for ukraine becours they feel soo  sad for them  about the wars

and  i dont think they vote becours of there song

Edited by world_idols

i have  translate a text about  if a country wins and desite not to hold it  or dont have money enoght or no place for it to hold

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHEN THE WINNING COUNTRY DOES NOT WANT - OR CAN - BE EUROVISION HOSTS

It has happened six times that a winning country has not hosted the Eurovision final the following year.

1957: Switzerland wins the year before, but Germany is hosted.

1960: The Netherlands won the year before, but did not want to hold the competition, which instead went to Britain.

1963: When France won in 1962, they faced having to hold Eurovision for the third time in five years. It did not want French television and Britain took over the hosting.

1972: Monaco had won in 1971, but the Little Putt state did not have the facilities to hold the show the following year. Again, Britain acted on Plan B.

1974: Britain came to the rescue again when Luxembourg won for the second year in a row in 1973, but did not want to host again.

1980: In 1979, Israel also won Eurovision for the second time in a row, but Israeli television could not afford to hold the show, which instead took place in the Netherlands.

2 hours ago, world_idols said:

ukraine

we must hope that the war is finish befor next year

or ebu has to find a new country to hold the contest 

thinking the war will not be over completely by then

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Ukraine got 93% of the televote points :dead:

If Ukraine can’t do it I’m guessing the UK would host.

that would be good

1 hour ago, world_idols said:

i have  translate a text about  if a country wins and desite not to hold it  or dont have money enoght or no place for it to hold

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHEN THE WINNING COUNTRY DOES NOT WANT - OR CAN - BE EUROVISION HOSTS

It has happened six times that a winning country has not hosted the Eurovision final the following year.

1957: Switzerland wins the year before, but Germany is hosted.

1960: The Netherlands won the year before, but did not want to hold the competition, which instead went to Britain.

1963: When France won in 1962, they faced having to hold Eurovision for the third time in five years. It did not want French television and Britain took over the hosting.

1972: Monaco had won in 1971, but the Little Putt state did not have the facilities to hold the show the following year. Again, Britain acted on Plan B.

1974: Britain came to the rescue again when Luxembourg won for the second year in a row in 1973, but did not want to host again.

1980: In 1979, Israel also won Eurovision for the second time in a row, but Israeli television could not afford to hold the show, which instead took place in the Netherlands.

thanks, didn't know that happened all those times

Here is the rest of my scorecard...

9.49 Switzerland

9.49 Netherlands

9.48 Moldova

9.47 Serbia

9.46 Greece

9.44 Australia

9.43 Czech Republic

9.41 Belgium

9.40 Azerbaijan

9.40 Germany

9.40 Romania

9.39 Lithuania

9.38 Armenia

9.37 Finland

9.35 Iceland

I will likely have more to say on this later.

i have translate this germany neews hompeage into english text

https://www-schlagerplanet-com.translate.goog/news/esc-bei-diesen-laendern-wurde-betrug-aufgedeckt-25251.html?utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=p1&fbclid=IwAR0Sqd73xNB45j6_Z36dLjGD_cRXeb5Rg8NusSN6wZxMNbg2uZc4t3br15o&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=da&_x_tr_pto=wapp

ESC 2022: "Fraud revealed!" These countries have "incomparably" cheated!
shift?

What are we hearing there? Shift at ESC?  Poland, Romania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Montenegro and San Marino: These six countries are said to   have pushed points back and forth in the "Eurovision Song Contest" 2022 . Let's take a closer look...

Scoring deleted!

According to reports, the European Broadcasting Union "EBU" had already "reported on the irregularities in the voting behavior of individual countries on the night of last Sunday without actually naming them."

The awarding of points for the second semi-final on May 12, 2022 and in the final on May 14, 2022 was  canceled for the six nations mentioned above. In addition, an average was formed from the points of other states that would have voted similarly - according to the report.

The European Broadcasting Union speaks up!
The European Broadcasting Union also announces that:  "In the second semi-final, it was observed that four of the six [accused] juries placed all five of the other countries in their top five (taking into account that they could not vote for themselves) a Jury chose the same five countries in their top 6; and the last of the six juries placed four of the others in their top 4 and the fifth in their top 7."