Cinderella 2021 ~A modern musical

istersay

all the the laguages for subtitles and audio :peace: 

Subtitles
English [CC], العربية, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Suomi, Filipino, Français (Canada), Français (France), עברית, हिन्दी, Magyar, Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Bahasa Melayu, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), Română, Русский, Svenska, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ไทย, Türkçe, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體)
Audio languages
English, English [Audio Description], Deutsch, Español (España), Español (Latinoamérica), Français (Canada), Français (France), Italiano, Magyar, Polski, Português, Čeština, 日本語

on another forum people were discussing whether Million to One would be eligible for an Oscar nom, wasn't sure so I looked for an answer, I know the songs have to be written for the movie, and found out it was...

"Million to One"

Kay Cannon interview with ET

source
"And I gave Camila and Scott very strict parameters. And because I reprise it, she needs to sing the same thing but now she's upset and she's crying and she's at an all-time low, and then it's her anthem. So, it's a lot of talking and a lot of conversation, and then they went off and they wrote "Million to One," and I loved it. I thought they really hit it out of the park.

'Cinderella' Director Kay Cannon's Song-by-Song Breakdown of the Jukebox Musical (Exclusive)

I looked forward to Camilas singing than acting.

I can see why idina was cast, she has such a musical background 

that prince looks really young or am I just getting old😂

they made the step mother too nice

ever after is still my favourite Cinderella tale.  And the dress in the live version is the prettiest but this is close in 2nd 

where is am I wrong from cause it’s very familiar 

Edited by FunkyFrankie

On 9/5/2021 at 6:24 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

I looked forward to Camilas singing than acting.

I can see why idina was cast, she has such a musical background 

that prince looks really young or am I just getting old😂

they made the step mother too nice

ever after is still my favourite Cinderella tale.  And the dress in the live version is the prettiest but this is close in 2nd 

where is am I wrong from cause it’s very familiar 

lol Nicholas Galitzine is 26----Camila is 24

I kind of liked that Idina's stepmother wasn't just heartless this time

I agree on the dress in the 2015 version, that was the best ever, and Ever After is one of my fave movies

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong