June 27th Backyard Country BBQ ~ Anchorage Alaska

buttons66

The Backyard Country BBQ  Saturday, June 26th & Sunday, June 27th in Downtown BBQ

anchorage-article.jpg

Saturdays Line Up:

** Headliners are Sara Evans & Easton Corbin

Also performing

**Lilly Winwood – Steve Winwood’s daughter. 

** Lewis Brice – He was up here a few years ago performing, Lee’s Brice’s younger brother and in Lee’s Video you drive my truck). 

** Texas Hill – Trio – Craig Wayne Boyd who won the voice & Casey James 3rd place season 9 American Idol & Adam Wakefield who was a finalist on The Voice. 

** Kendell Marvel – Nashville singer song writer, has been up many times. He’s written hit songs for George Strait, Jake Owen, Chris Stapleton, Blake Shelton, Gary Allen and More.  

======================================= 

Sundays Line Up: 

** Headliner is Scotty McCreery – Scotty is bringing up his full band for the show. 

** Special guest – Lainey Wilson

** Josh Melton – A great new up and coming artist out of Nashville. 

** Elvis Monroe – Bryan Hopkins and Ben Carey. 

** Texas Hill – Craig Wayne Boyd who won the voice & Casey James 3rd place season 9 American Idol & Adam Wakefield who was a finalist on The Voice.

When: June 26th & 27th
Where: Chinook Lot 225 E St ( Across from Downtown Hilton Anchorage )

** Doors open at 2pm **

Tickets on sale now at Erickson Unlimited Events

** This is an all ages show. 

** Beer garden and food trucks will be there. 

** Tickets are $55 for Saturday and $55 for Sunday. 

** Tickets are limited so don’t wait and get them now.

Saturday, June 26th Lineup:

3pm – 3:45pm Lilly Winwood
4pm – 4:45pm Lewis Brice
5pm – 6pm Texas Hill
6:15pm – 7pm Kendell Marvel
7:15pm – 8:30pm            Easton Corbin
8:45pm – 10pm Sara Evans

Sunday, June 27th Lineup:

3pm – 3:45pm                 Local Artist
4pm – 5pm Josh Melton
5:30pm – 6:30pm Elvis Monroe
7pm – 8pm Texas Hill

8:30pm – 10pm

Scotty McCreery

Backyard-Country-BBQ-2021-Poster-scaled.

The Backyard Country BBQ - Sunday (Scotty McCreery, Lainey Wilson) at Anchorage Marriott Downtown

Buy tickets for The Backyard Country BBQ - Sunday (Scotty McCreery, Lainey Wilson) at Anchorage Marriott Downtown in Anchorage, AK on Jun 27, 2021.

All The Backyard Country BBQ tickets and schedule are available at TicketCity. Only 14 tickets left for this Jun 27 event.

( There are numerous ticket sellers & this is from one of them)

Show Details

** At the Chinook Lot 225 E Street (Across from the Downtown Hilton Anchorage). 

** Doors open both days at 2 p.m. and music at 3 p.m. 

** This is an all ages show but minors and under the legal drinking age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

** We will be following the current Covid-19 mandates that are set by the city.
** Chairs are allowed.
** There will be a beer garden and food trucks. 
** No outside food or berverages are allowed inside. 
** No refunds unless the concert is canceled.
** Rain or shine. 

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE AFTER PARTIES 
** June 26th at the Broken Blender - Special set from Lilly Winwood and Lewis Brice (right after the concert).
** June 26th  at Koots - Texas Hill will be playing at 11 p.m. Doors open at 10 p.m. $10 cover charge. 
** June 27th at The Broken Blender - Special set from Josh Melton. (right after the concert).  

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

• buttons66 changed the title to June 27th Backyard Country BBQ ~ Anchorage Alaska

With the time difference, I guess we won't be staying up for this one. 

In June Anchorage doesn't get dark until 1:30am or later.  When we were there I woke at 1:30 then at 7am and it was light both times.  There was some darkness in between so I hear.  We were touring a glacier at midnight.    

• Like 2

More pics from Mike on IG

mikemgarner

Day 2 in Alaska. Started off with a bang at Mirror Lake & Thunderbird Falls within first 30 minutes. Then made way up to Denali, but the mountain stayed in the clouds. Visited Talkeetna a quiet little village. Some some amazing sights up there and then made the trek to see Matanuska Glacier. Lots of ground covered and yes the water was cold! This makes my 50th state I’ve been to so seeing as much as I can. Off to Seward & Kenai tomorrow!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQkrhJhjqCy/

207857242_334567218123835_22365826324220

MORE AWSOME PICTURES FROM MIKE..on Instagram

mikemgarner
Alaska day 3. Back on the road headed south to visit Seward and Kenai. Saw some great mountain views and visited the @alaskasealifecenter in Seward. Saw a moose on road to Kenai and had lunch at local favorite Burger Bus. Then finished it off on the Turnagain Arm at Beluga Point. So much more to see, but tomorrow is concert day for @scottymccreery in downtown Anchorage. Can’t wait!