MasterChef - Legends on FOX

Ez7zhAVWEAEhv2L.jpg

Who are the judges?
Ramsay is back for Season 11 along with Aaron Sanchez and Joe Bastianich. This fan-fave trio has been together since Season 9 in 2018. While Ramsay has judged all 11 seasons of the competition series, Sanchez only joined the panel full-time in Season 8 and Bastianich returned in Season 9 after originally judging Seasons 1-5.

Who are the ‘Legends’?
This season, Ramsay has invited some of the most talented chefs from around the world to join in the mentoring/judging aspects of the show. The official Season 11 trailer (watch below) revealed that some of these legends will be Emeril Lagasse, Curtis Stone, Sherry Yard and Michael Mina. Fox also confirmed that Paula Deen, Roy Choi, Nancy Silverton and Morimoto will be seen in later episodes. As one point in the video teaser, Ramsay tells an aspiring contestant, “It’s ‘Masterchef Legends,’ not ‘Masterchef Junior.'”

What does the winner receive?
The successful contestant who outcooks all of his or her competitors will win the “MasterChef” title, a $250,000 grand prize, a complete Viking kitchen and kitchen tools and bakeware products from OXO. Game on!

Contestant list

ABE Konick
City: New York, N.Y.
Signature Cuisine: French Fusion

ALEJANDRO Valdivia 
City: Atlanta, GA
Signature Cuisine: Mediterranean & Latin Fusion

ANNAI Gonzalez
City: Dallas, TX
Signature Cuisine: Latin American Fusion Comfort Food

ANNE Hicks 
City: Kalamazoo, MI
Signature Cuisine: Comfort Food

AUTUMN Moretti 
City: Boston, MA
Signature Cuisine: Japanese Italian Fusion

ELYCE Wooten 
City: Chicago, IL
Signature Cuisine: Upscale Comfort Soul

JOSEPH  Manglicmot
City: Houston, TX
Signature Cuisine: Asian

KELSEY Murphy
City: Fishers, IN
Signature Cuisine: American Comfort Food

LEXY Rogers
City: Zion, IL
Signature Cuisine: Southern Comfort

MARY JAYNE Buckingham
City: Austin, TX
Signature Cuisine: Old School Southern

MATT Gagnon
City: Cromwell, CT
Signature Cuisine: International

MICHAEL Newman 
City: Asbury Park, NJ
Signature Cuisine: Italian with Seasonal Flavors

MILES Gateff 
City: Frisco, TX
Signature Cuisine: Elevated American

SUU Khin 
City: Houston, TX
Signature Cuisine: Burmese

TAY Westberry
City: Omaha, NE
Signature Cuisine: Global Inspired Comfort Food

masterchef-season-11-cast.jpg.46120e15499cb4e3be1c89fe6386f975.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, istersay said:

1st food they have to cook is Monkfish 🤢 no thanks :rofl:

Ngl the start grossed me out 👻 I cannot withstand deboning fishes like that, and it's hanging?? lol

sad that Elyce went home, but yeah I think it was the right call. I thought Annai (? not sure of the spelling) would be leaving though. Rooting for Kelsey and Suu here, they seem to be the frontrunners rn

ew, I agree,  that hanging deboning was disgusting. I (mostly) don't eat any sea food but if I did I would never eat that fish 🤣

I always feel so bad for the person leaving because the competition means so much to them. Kelsey and Suu are good and seem experienced, and there are always others who come from behind and start to shine. Annai was lucky this time, she better get it together or she's next. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

some of those were disasters 

Hide contents

Annai made a messy looking thing and was sent home

yeah :( she landed yet again on the bottom, yikes

I was lowkey scared for Abe tonight LOL. I've literally missed the whole show except the bottom 3 taste test 💀. do you know some site where you can watch a reply of a fox show? @istersay except on hulu 

3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

yeah :( she landed yet again on the bottom, yikes

I was lowkey scared for Abe tonight LOL. I've literally missed the whole show except the bottom 3 taste test 💀. do you know some site where you can watch a reply of a fox show? @istersay except on hulu 

I think you can watch them here, I just watched the first 10 minutes i missed earlier tonight

https://www.fox.com/watch/c12a6b5429372b88a1656fe154add75a/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Didn't know this existed lol, but I haven't been really watching this season.... the format and contestants seem boring to me. 

Yeah, probably the most boring season of Masterchef. I miss the team challenges :(( it was always elimination challenge and such this season lmao

the contestants.. are fine for me, since the girls are running this season 💁🏻‍♀️. could've had a bit more personality though (I loved the dramas on the past few seasons 😂)

I am growing tired of Joe's criticisms lmao, it sometimes doesn't make sense. But since Gordon is a bit more nicer this season, I guess there is a need for strict persona lol

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yeah, probably the most boring season of Masterchef. I miss the team challenges :(( it was always elimination challenge and such this season lmao

the contestants.. are fine for me, since the girls are running this season 💁🏻‍♀️. could've had a bit more personality though (I loved the dramas on the past few seasons 😂)

I am growing tired of Joe's criticisms lmao, it sometimes doesn't make sense. But since Gordon is a bit more nicer this season, I guess there is a need for strict persona lol

I'm more into Hell's Kitchen now, because the contestants are more spotlighted there. I was more into good drama than competent cooking anyway 🤣

• Haha 1

Surprised at Tay's elimination :( but I think it's fair since all of the chefs who missed an ingredient before had been eliminated

but oh boy, Joseph's dish looked like a mess. Suu just keeps on slaying 'em! Kind of reminds me of the mastery that Christine (S3) had 🥰

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Surprised at Tay's elimination :( but I think it's fair since all of the chefs who missed an ingredient before had been eliminated

but oh boy, Joseph's dish looked like a mess. Suu just keeps on slaying 'em! Kind of reminds me of the mastery that Christine (S3) had 🥰

I agree, they kind of have to do it that way to be consistent, everyone else has to use all the ingredients.

Josephs did look a mess, what was he thinking? :rofl:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...