Jan 4th -Jan 29th Go Country 105 Scotty/Guest Host

buttons66

xu3YMEc5_bigger.jpg

is our first guest host for 2021, taking over weekdays 10am-2pm beginning Monday, January 4!

EqVX26dVQAMpt70?format=png&name=small

Listen On-Line https://www.gocountry105.com/

Triple Tigers recording artist Scotty McCreery has been tapped to “take over” the Midday show on Go Country 105 acting as a guest host during the month of January. Scotty will help kick off the New Year by sharing personal stories and much more, weekdays from 10 AM – 2 PM beginning Monday, January 4, 2021 through Friday, January 29, 2021.

Edited by buttons66

So disappointed not to be able to hear Scotty be guest host on GoCountry105fm this month. Got an error message stating that only residents of the US  are able to listen to this station. BUMMER UGGH!😡😡

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Blake Shelton (with and without Gwen) got at least 3 plays....as did Luke B.  I think Kenny Chesney got 3 spins, too, but not sure...same for Luke Combs.

I'm hoping Scotty will play You Time at least 2 or 3 times tomorrow.

• Like 1

Listening again today.  Pretty much the same artists today (some with the same songs, sometimes new songs).  They did play Runaway June and Gabby Barrett today....like the former's song, don't like the latter's.

He played This Is It a little while ago...but no You Time yet.

Played Scotty twice today  This Is It and In Between ..NO plays for You Time  during the 4 hours he hosted.

Again Multiple songs played from Luke C ,Lady A Luke B,  Stapleton, D&S,  FGL  ,Pardi,  Chesney ,Blake/Gwen, Keith U , T Rhett,  Chris Young/KB Famous Friends getting a boost.

Edited by buttons66

I wasnt able to listen today but finding the playlist for Go Country from today I saw they didnot play You Time during the show today ..only played 5 More Minutes of Scottys songs at 12.29pm PT (3.29pmET)

However looking at the playlist YT was played once today at 8.07am

The following was on the playlist also : 1/5.. you Time 9.24pm and 1/4 You Time 8.14pm

Edited by buttons66

No Scotty song or You Time was played during the course of the Go Country 105 ..Scotty McCreery Show. today

Pretty much same songs from last week with few others thrown in like Jake Owen,  KB/LA... that werent played last week . 

Edited by buttons66
  • Sad 1

Zero plays of any Scotty songs on The Scotty McCreery Show. 👀 1/12

Checked their playlist and they played YT at 5.34AM ...looks like once a day is the scheduled play. 🙄

Altho he did talk about a funny story involving Brett Young when they played golf at Pinehurst ..somehow he got lost driving a golf cart and ended up on  a highway .😄

Edited by buttons66

This Is It was played on the Scotty Show today ...NO You Time ..which hasnot been played on Go Country since 1/11.

34 artists were played throughout the show...12 of which had multiple songs played of their current song,older song or a collab with another artist.

Remainder had 1 song each .

Edited by buttons66

Go Country has added the speaking parts ONLY as a podcast.. Scotty recorded for the daily shows ..individual days shown here ....

https://www.gocountry105.com/programming/podcasts/artist/?id=26&fbclid=IwAR3BtuWCTlWV7d9NK3eEWdMObhcsWeAIUDDls7CIzz8pUQ_KythykBDZ82I

avatars-000621088272-4jei63-t500x500.jpg

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Go Country has added the speaking parts ONLY as a podcast.. Scotty recorded for the daily shows ..individual days shown here ....

https://www.gocountry105.com/programming/podcasts/artist/?id=26&fbclid=IwAR3BtuWCTlWV7d9NK3eEWdMObhcsWeAIUDDls7CIzz8pUQ_KythykBDZ82I

avatars-000621088272-4jei63-t500x500.jpg

Wow!  A lot of stories.

1 minute ago, sinycalone said:

Every day I request You Time to be played during his show...knowing these setlists were written in stone weeks ago.  Just want Go Country we are listening, and know how little they have played it, lol.

i agree Carol,they need to know that we are listening..I have had the program on whilst painting,cleaning,chores etc . I noticed yesterday quite a few on twitter were listening in also which was good to see. I was hoping as a host they would give some perks ..but seems not to be the case, which is why I also check the playlist.