Seasons that got better as they went along and seasons that regressed

Misirlou

Which seasons would you say had a rough start and progressively got better as it went along, and others than had a strong start and got worse as it went?

For me, Season 13 started off very boring (The premiere was a total dud sans Chris and Brooke), but the strong artists then appeared, several improved, and overall it became a great season.

On the other hand, Seasons 11 and 16 had very a strong set of blinds and taped rounds for me, but they got worse as they went. Good people got eliminated, a lot of pitch problems by a good amount of people, and overall a lack of excitement.

Edited by Misirlou

• Misirlou changed the title to Seasons that got better as they went along and seasons that regressed

Got better: S13 (the blinds were pretty lackluster but it slowly became one of the better seasons)

Got worse: S10 (I still enjoyed the season, but the taped rounds were incredibly strong and everything fell apart in the playoffs)

S8 got worse as well, but it started with a 10/10 and then it dropped to an 8/10, so the drop wasn’t as massive.

17 hours ago, FloorWax said:

S16 was such a drop from pre-lives to lives. It was INSANE.

Seriously.  There was so much potential during the Blinds and the Battles.  Then, the Cross-Battles happened, and it all went to pot.

• Haha 1