Username change?

Rate this topic

Wondering if there is a way to change our username/display name?

I made my "new" username as a joke due to being gone for a while, but after posting in the Nikki McKibbin thread I find it to be in bad taste. I was wondering how I could change it to simply be Weedy Speedy? I'd be willing to pay the $5 which was the charge for username changes before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 9:53 AM, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

Wondering if there is a way to change our username/display name?

I made my "new" username as a joke due to being gone for a while, but after posting in the Nikki McKibbin thread I find it to be in bad taste. I was wondering how I could change it to simply be Weedy Speedy? I'd be willing to pay the $5 which was the charge for username changes before.

On 11/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, Elliott said:

For a while, the admin (Tom) was changing usernames if people just PM'd him. That's when a bunch of us changed ours. I'm not sure if it's the case now, but you could try.

:thumbs: the best way is to ask Tom, he is the one who will change it, not sure if they are going to still charge 

@Tom :jaswave:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, istersay said:

Baby Success GIF 

yay success, @Weedy_Speedy I guess the Weedy Speedy with a space was already in use, was that your old account?

Haha yeah I just signed back in to see it happened. I suppose so, I made a new account when I came back. I assumed that our old accounts were lost to the purge. :haha:

Thank you for your help!

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Haha yeah I just signed back in to see it happened. I suppose so, I made a new account when I came back. I assumed that our old accounts were lost to the purge. :haha:

Thank you for your help!

:lmao: most everything was lost, but the members were saved, and old messages are still there,