Oct 16th KSON Virtual Performance Lounge ~ Facebook

buttons66

Virtual Performance Lounge with Scotty McCreery & Justin Moore!

Friday, October 16th at  ~  4pm ~ Pacific Time ~    on KSON's Facebook

7pm  ~ EST 

Scotty%20McCreery%20&%20Justin%20Moore_0

San Diego's #1 for New Country 103.7 KSON is hosting a Virtual Performance Lounge with Scotty McCreery AND Justin Moore, Friday, October 16th at 4pm, hosted by John and Tammy! 

Presented by your San Diego County Toyota Dealers – We Make It Easy! That's right, it's a double header of country artists all for a GREAT cause! 

Join us on KSON's Facebook Page as Scotty and Justin as they sing us a few songs, talk quarantine life and we raise money for the USO San Diego! 

The USO San Diego needs YOUR help so they can continue their work supporting the men and women who serve our country and their families. CLICK HERE for information on how you can help!

Edited by buttons66

No he didnt Sherry ..most of it was pre-recorded ..and basically a debacle caused mainly by the DJs...30 minutes late starting ..no sound cos someone screwed with the computer at their end for Scotty and the anthem ...and more .Not sure if Scotty had sent them a new recording which included You Time  OR if his performance was from a previous FB live!! He mentioned IB being his #1 !!!🤔 The chat he had with them was pre-recorded recently cos they talked about YOU TIME  and seperate from his performance....

The only thing that may have been live was Justin Moore singing in his car cos there was a conflict with dates for him !!  The sound was awful ....and he was being stalked by a Mall Cop apparently which was quite funny.

If you noticed on the attendance counter, many left ...altho I think since they are replaying it the views have drastically increased on the page. There was only about 60 people on there by the time Scotty sang...yet glad they recognised his previous appearance with them, afforded them around 58k views.

I understand things can go wrong at  unexpected moments ...but my goodness that was a mess from start to finish ....😂 

We know Scotty wasnt live cos he's in SC for the weekend.......🤣

• Like 2

I suspect Scotty had sent them a new "music session" that included YT, which they were supposed to play after the chit chat.  However, they may have discovered the sound was missing or distorted on that one...so they threw in the one from earlier in the year.