Scotty's 2021 Event Calendar

drdeb

Various radio stations are retweeting this on twitter.....

Ud8cnstG_bigger.jpg

Tonight talks his 3 year wedding anniversary & travel nightmares he's experienced through the years - tune in to Nights at 7:30! Radio 103.3 FM Personal computer http://1033country.com

Mobile phone with rightwards arrow at left 103-3 Country app

E8nBoIJUYAQ5S_p?format=jpg&name=small

========================================================================

FACEBOOK LISTED AT 7.30pm 

Tonight Scotty McCreery talks his 3 year wedding anniversary & travel nightmares he's experienced through the years - tune in at 7:30!

==========================================================================

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

p8lYStBh_bigger.jpg

We *might* have an #exclusive interview with

on our YouTube channel tomorrow, about new music, his sweet wife, Gabi, touring, faith and more. We also *might* be a little bit excited about it. Subscribe below to be the first to see it. https://youtube.com/channel/UCkkvicehgKLRo39QHPk3zKg

E8nTJeEXMAADXWz?format=jpg&name=small

AUG 30th TALK-SHOP LIVE 

scottymccreery Catch me on @talkshoplive 8/30 at 8 PM ET to see me perform songs from SAME TRUCK and pre-order your autographed copy at the link in my bio!

Hey y'all. I'm going to be on talkshoplive on Monday, August 30 at 8 PM ET (7 PM CT). I'm going to perform several songs from the new album, share some behind-the-scenes stories of making the album, and do some Q&A with viewers. You can pre-order autographed copies of the album while watching as well.
Be sure and tune in on Aug. 30 at 8 PM ET (7 PM CT) at this link: https://talkshop.live/watch/6JVUHW0C3mI2

I'll see you there!

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Of7azGKF_bigger.jpg

My ‘You Time Tour’ is headed to in Milwaukee next month! I’ll be performing on 9/18, the day after my album SAME TRUCK comes out! While there, I'm also making a special appearance at the House for a VIP set. Register to win tix at http://amfam.com/Summerfest

today

E9f0Mb1WYAICwwA?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

Funny interview with Scotty ..recalling last time he played the guitar pull ..AFTER IDOL.🤣

https://kicks99.com/episodes/kicks-99-guitar-pull-artist-5-scotty-mccreery/

Scotty called into the Kicks Wake Up Krew to announce he’s part of Guitar Pull this year!  KIcks 99

KrewKast_AllAccess_1556x1176.jpg&cfs=1&e

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 7:14 PM, buttons66 said:

Deleted ..til more information becomes available.!! 

Many things are being posted to suggest that the Sept 17th Album Release Concert has been cancelled...fan comments who had tickets,Scottys Tour schedule no longer has this date posted ,many ticket outlets state tickets no longer available ,some say cancelled ,Joes in Rosemout no longer has the show listed.!!

Was hoping this wasn't correct .🙏 ..when I started to post on 9/7.But seems more than likely something is amiss regarding the event.

3 hours ago, Ottawa1946 said:

News - Scotty McCreery

Set to perform the song on NBC's “TODAY” next Tuesday at Sept. 21 during the third hour, McCreery's rich baritone strings together titles of Strait's songs ...

Scotty McCreery
@ScottyMcCreery
·
Excited and honored to be performing the new single Damn Strait on the
@TODAYShow
September 21!
E_R2ZlkVgAMIXOc?format=jpg&name=medium

HEY GARNER, NC - SURPRISE!! 👀
This Friday, Sept. 17 is the album release day for my new album SAME TRUCK. I can think of nowhere I’d rather be that day than my hometown. ❤️
So - come out and see me at the Greatness of Garner event at South Garner High School from 5-7 PM that night. 👍 I’ll be on hand to meet folks and perform a few songs from my new album. 🎤🎸 And while no purchase is necessary, I will also have copies of my new CD on hand if you want to buy one. I’ll even sign it for you if you want. Hope ya’ll come out and see us!! 🙌
Then after the event, you can stay for the big game between my alma mater Garner Magnet High School and South Garner High School. 🏈

If you can't make the event, you can still pre-order SAME TRUCK at this link: https://orcd.co/scottymccreerysametruck

242099173_401790967979386_46157313883952

E_ViPGTVkAY42tG?format=jpg%26name=large&
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, buttons66 said:
bob949fm
TURN YOUR KNOB TO BOB on Friday morning for @scottymccreery and @laineywilsonmusic with @bobbybonesshow #country #scottymccreery

Better late than never (and appears pre-recorded) ... No matter, this will def help boost sales for the album as well as You Time and Damn Strait! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Local hero Scotty McCreery returns to Raleigh Wednesday September 22, 2021 for an in-store signing session celebrating his new album Same Truck at Schoolkids Records !! Masks are required to enter the store, and the signing will only be for copies of Same Truck purchased at the store that evening. The line will form outside and small groups will be let in to purchase the CD,

Scotty McCreery
·
Looking forward to being at Schoolkids Records - Raleigh on Wednesday 9/22 at 5:30 PM for an in-store supporting my new SAME TRUCK album! Who’s coming out to buy the CD and have me sign it?

241876586_10158621283414635_796261919102
Edited by buttons66