RIP Danny Tidwell - Age 35

😢

Daniel Arnold Tidwell was an American dancer best known for being the runner-up on Fox's third season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2007. Tidwell began dancing as a child, at first focusing on jazz before changing to ballet while attending Kirov Academy of Ballet at the age of fifteen.

Died: March 6, 2020 Trending
Born: August 1, 1984, Norfolk, VA

danny-tidwell-b.jpg?w=1492&h=2000

Danny Tidwell, a former "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant who finished in second place in 2007, has died at 35. 

Tidwell's brother, Travis Wall, confirmed his death in an Instagram post Saturday, announcing his heart was broken because "yesterday I lost a brother" and asking that his followers "pray for my mom and my family during this difficult time."

David Benaym, Tidwell's husband and a journalist for i24 News, wrote that he was "devastated" to lose "the love of my life," who died Friday night in a car crash "while his friend was driving him home from work."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/03/08/so-you-think-you-can-dance-danny-tidwell-dies/4994290002/

• Sad 2

When I saw the news I realized I watched that season.

One of my favs was the contemporary "Are You the One?" where Danny and Neil Haskell were dressed like princes.   

Edited by Mysteriosa

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...