Dimash Kudaibergen Vocal Genius with a 6 Octave Range

istersay

Dinmuhammed Kanatuly Kudaıbergen is a Kazakh singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He is university trained in classical as well as in contemporary music and has a vocal range of 6 octaves,  F#1-D8(6 octaves + 8 semitones). This spans from the bottom of the bass range beyond the top of the soprano range

DurQIsAUcAEkr3k.jpg

Dimash has performed songs in twelve different languages: his native language Kazakh, as well as Russian, Mandarin, English, French, Ukrainian, Italian, Kyrgyz, Turkish, Serbian, German, and Spanish (source). 
He speaks Kazakh and Russian, and studies English and Mandarin.

YOUTUBE

INSTAGRAM

OFFICIAL

WEIBO

FACEBOOK

• Thanks 2

Ocean Over Time

"Ocean Over the Time" is the theme song of Moonlight Blade (Official Website: http://wuxia.qq.com/ ). Moonlight Blade is an online game produced by Tencent with 3D movie-like scenes of ancient China. For this theme song, Moonlight Blade invited internationally renowned musicians to work with Dimash. Dimash_InfoStation is authorized by Moonlight Blade to upload the official music video with subtitles in multiple languages to YouTube.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:wub:

Dimash Kudaibergen - «We Are One

The whole world is going through a difficult period in the fight against the coronavirus epidemic. Only by helping each other against a terrible disease can you overcome COVID-19 in this difficult time. This song is dedicated to doctors on the front lines of the fight against the epidemic and all those in isolation. The whole world is experiencing a difficult period, struggling with the epidemic of the coronavirus. Only by uniting against a terrible disease, only by helping each other in these difficult times, can you defeat COVID-19. This song is dedicated to medics, who are on the main front of the fight against the epidemic, and all those who are on isolation. At this time of great suffering across the world, should the international community stand together or go it alone? We choose to believe in our Shared future and common destiny. To all

frontline medics and those in isolation, this song is for you.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 1/26/2020 at 8:47 AM, istersay said:

Hello

He is a Genius. I mean look at those Arabic Melismas(3:40-4:27). He not only did those melismas but he also sustained that last note for 17 seconds and in those 17 seconds he first hit that A5 note and then made a transition into an E5 and then into a D5. That's definitely Mind Boggling.

Also towards the end he hit an Eb6 note. Man he can do literally anything.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

On 3/12/2020 at 6:09 AM, istersay said:

💓💓💓💓💓

Dimash Kudaibergen - Your Love (премьера)
1,026,203 views •Premiered Mar 8, 2020

That's such a beautiful song. I really loved the emotion in this performance.

And also he destroyed it in terms of technical point of view. At the start at 1:01 he hit that freakin' F2 bass note and then he hit those F6 notes(3:16-3:22). These F6 notes are even difficult for females singers but he even did Staccato with it. And then towards the end he sustained that last note for 14 seconds and in those 14 seconds he first hit a C#5 note, then made a transition to D5, then made a transition to an E5 and then to F#5.

I think it's safe to call him THE VOCAL KING.

• Like 2

Dimash is literally a VOCAL MONSTER.

As of right now He has a vocal range of 6 octaves and 8 semitones, which spans from F#1 to D8.

I think @istersay you should edit His vocal range.

He has all vocal registers,

~ Chest Register

~ Mixed Register

• Chesty Mixed
  • Perfect Balanced Mix
  • Heady Mix

~ Head Register

~ Whistle Register.

Also he not only has this vocal range but he also has an Immense amount of Breath Control, He has Vocal Agility, He has so much Vocal Control, His Technique is out of this world.

He can sing multiple genres, he is multi-instrumental and he sings in 12 different languages as well.

He can sing,

• Bass
  • Baritone
  • High Lyric baritone 
  • Tenor
  • Alto
  • Mezzo
  • Countertenor
  • Soprano
  • Opera
  • Whistle Notes

He also has so many vocal dynamics. He has,

• Crescendo
  • Decrescendo
  • Falsetto
  • Glissando
  • Great Resonance
  • Melismas
  • Octave Jump
  • Riffs
  • Runs
  • Staccato
  • Timber
  • Vowels
  • Vibrato
  • Vocal Switch

And if you wanna see his immense breath control and other dynamics, watch this,

Also, I wanna say D8 is still the highest note ever sung during a Live performance. The person who sand E8 is not a singer, he just make voices, The person who sang Eb8 note(Adam Lopez)was a singer but it was during the testing of his vocal range, Then it comes down to D8, Dimash hit that note during a Live performance which was at the end of Two hours long concert. And he not only hit that not but he also sustained that powerful whistle for almost five seconds and he added vibrato to it.

Btw he's so successful in Kazakhstan, China and Russia. He also has a little bit of success in America and he even had a concert in US in December, 2019 in Barclays center New York . which consisted of more than 19,000 people from 63 different countries. He has also been shown in MTV live-streams. As of right now he is working with Walter Afanasieff(who is mostly known for his work with Celine Dione, Whitney Houston, Lionel Richie, Tony Braxton, Andrea Bocelli, Johnny Mathis, Kenny Logins, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin and Mariah Carey). I hope working with him benefits him.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

On 4/28/2020 at 10:02 PM, istersay said:

:wub:

Dimash Kudaibergen - «We Are One

The whole world is going through a difficult period in the fight against the coronavirus epidemic. Only by helping each other against a terrible disease can you overcome COVID-19 in this difficult time. This song is dedicated to doctors on the front lines of the fight against the epidemic and all those in isolation. The whole world is experiencing a difficult period, struggling with the epidemic of the coronavirus. Only by uniting against a terrible disease, only by helping each other in these difficult times, can you defeat COVID-19. This song is dedicated to medics, who are on the main front of the fight against the epidemic, and all those who are on isolation. At this time of great suffering across the world, should the international community stand together or go it alone? We choose to believe in our Shared future and common destiny. To all

frontline medics and those in isolation, this song is for you.

Wait!!! How can I not know this performance I'm so dumb. 🙄

Btw great message in the song and also those riffs were other-wordly. 💖

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I'm gonna post all the Dimash's performances that I know one by one.

This is Opera 2, a Russian Song which was sung by a Russian singer Vitas.(Btw this was the second Performance of Dimash that I watched.)

Looks like I'm gonna have to quote my own post. :rofl:

This was such a beautiful rendition of a Russian Classic hit song. I liked how he made that song completely his own.

That song was already sung in a higher key but he took it even higher and made it even rangier.

He at first starting singing the high parts with C6 notes, then he took it even higher and then sang C#6 notes, then he hit D6 notes(He also did Staccato with it) and then at last he sang Eb6 note. Woohhhh, he blew up big in this song.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This is Dimash's first performance that I saw and Man it's been three years and I still get chills.

this  was the first one I heard, my son told me about him and said i had to watch so i looked it up on youtube and was blown away. for months after that i listened to him every day

glad to see you like him as much a me, or more 

• Like 1