The Wrestling Official Thread

• 4 weeks later...

This year's wrestlemania is gonna be epic. 

Roman vs. Cody

Usos vs. Kevin Owens / Sami Zayn

Logan Paul vs. Seth Rollins

Gunther vs. Drew Mcintyre vs. Sheamus

Rhea vs. Charlotte

Demon Finn Balor vs. Edge

I personally like Roman the most, but I won't mind Cody winning. For the first time in nearly 1000 days, the betting odds are against Roman. They seem to inclined towards Cody.

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

My Brian says Cody will win, but my Heart is on Roman's side.

What are your's thoughts? @erik g

i like roman but he's been champion for a billion years and i'm getting bored lol, but at the same time i want roman to hit 1000 days with the title just because imagine how iconic

so basically idc who wins but it's definitely the match i'm looking forward to the most 

Edited by erik g

3 hours ago, erik g said:

i like roman but he's been champion for a billion years and i'm getting bored lol, but at the same time i want roman to hit 1000 days with the title just because imagine how iconic

so basically idc who wins but it's definitely the match i'm looking forward to the most 

Will Roman complete his 1000 days or will Cody finally finish his story? Gonna be epic.

• Like 1

The night 1 was so amaaaazing!!!!

The Usos Vs Sami/KO match was 10/10. So many close lockouts. I would've loved it more if Usos had won (I love them so much. Been supporting their team ever since 2014), but nonetheless, it was an outstanding match.

Really happy for Rhea Ripley as well.

Logan vs. Seth was incredible as well. The part where Logan mistakenly splashed KSI was pure gold.

Now, for night 2, even tho I want Roman to win, but I really respect Cody as well. I won't mind if he wins. I've seen him suffering a lot in 2014/2015 with that Stardust gimmick. Would be great for him to finally win a world title.

Can't wait. I already know this is gonna be one of my, if not THE fav main events of all time. I started watching Wrestlemania in 2010, and till now, my absolute fav main events were John Cena vs. Batista (2010), John Cena vs. Dwayne Johnson (2012), and Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (2015) [Seth Rollins cashed in his MITB contract].

My #1 fav is John Cena vs. Dwayne Johnson, and it's so hard to top, but I'm pretty sure Roman vs. Cody is gonna be up there.

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

@erik g what were your fav matches tonight? And how'd you rate this wrestlemania night (1) in comparison to others that you have watched?

9/10! My favorite match was maybe Logan vs. Seth, but i also loved The Usos vs. Sami and Kevin as well!

• Like 1

Just now, erik g said:

9/10! My favorite match was maybe Logan vs. Seth, but i also loved The Usos vs. Sami and Kevin as well!

Logan vs. Seth was insane. KSI's debut, the way he came in a PRIME bottle mascot, and then the amount of near falls, damn that was one hell of a match. It's so hard to believe Logan Paul is a Rockie in WWE. 

Sami / KO vs. The Usos was iconic as well, and so was Charlotte vs. Rhea. Lol finally a women's match that I liked. For the last couple of years the women's division became a joke, mainly bc of Vince McMahon (He's very old now, he doesn't have much creative ideas). Thank God HHH took over, I know he's gonna improve the women's division as well.

The fatal 4 way match was great as well.

It would've been a 10/10 if that John Cena vs. Austin theory match was a bit better. Also, that women three way tag match dragged it down as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, erik g said:

Triple H>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vince

Triple H is a professional wrestler unlike McMahon. He knows what works what doesn't, what audience likes, what doesn't. 

Triple H already had NXT, and we all know how epic NXT matches are. McMahon lacked creativity. There weren't any storylines and buildups before main events. Triple H is just slaying so hard. The matches quality, the storylines, the buildups/Hype, he's doing a Fantastic job.

Edited by Hamza Tufail