KelseyW

Patreon Fan Club Membership: https://www.patreon.com/krisallen

"THUNDERCLOUDS" out NOW! ❤️ 

New Single Guinevere out March 15th!!!

Edited by KelseyW
New items

IPB Image

His 2019 tour just wrapped last week, album "10" came out in September, and he is the proud dad of 3 kiddos!

Also, he has one last date on this tour in Conway, Arkansas this December! Back to where it all began! :o <3

IPB Image

My sister's fanart gift she made for Kris (We tried giving it to him and our shortness got in the way at the buses. lmao) during the AI tour in 2009...

The framed picture features just Kris & Katy, and has tour mascot Wolfgang (REMEMBER HIM?!) hanging from the frame.

I am hoping she redoes it with Kris' 3 children, and dog Zorro in the picture frame! ^_^:wub:

My BB. :wub::wub::wub: So funny that so many of us have met him as many times as we have. I've actually asked him about Katy, the kids, and Zorro before it's been so frequent. :wub::wub:

My BB. :wub::wub::wub: So funny that so many of us have met him as many times as we have. I've actually asked him about Katy, the kids, and Zorro before it's been so frequent. <3 We're spoiled. :wub::wub::wub:

IKR? I've seen him live 4 times, and out of those 4 met him twice! I'm a lucky girl! :wub: