tshe.ring
thevoicefan45
x3 because of u

thekingwhocared

Stacey.
CGlaserFan

• 4 weeks later...
Brennan just said that she's moving to Nashville in 7 months! :w00t:

I wish her all the luck and success in the world.

It's tough though. Literally, half the population has the same dream she is carrying with her to Nashville. It's hard to even imagine the depth of musical talent in that town.

I wish her all the luck and success in the world.

It's tough though. Literally, half the population has the same dream she is carrying with her to Nashville. It's hard to even imagine the depth of musical talent in that town.

Oh I don't doubt that at all. But you ain't gonna accomplish your dream living in no where South Carolina so moving to Nashville is a good first step at least!

Oh I don't doubt that at all. But you ain't gonna accomplish your dream living in no where South Carolina so moving to Nashville is a good first step at least!

LOL. I live is SC and have been up in her neck of the woods ...it really is no where. The other side of the deep talent pool coin is there are producer wannabes and aspiring musicians that will work with her for next to nothing just to help build their resumes. Another thing is...from pizza parlors to grocery stores many have little stages for peeps to practice their art. I know that sounds crazy but it's actually true. "Music City" isn't just a marketing ploy. They eat, breath and sleep cuddled up with their guitars.