❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

7 hours ago, istersay said:

ig stories

:lmao: what is she up to?341876262_226667746708794_8218138157182440441_n.thumb.jpg.cea1fe6fbaae9f486431eb87e4dfbb7f.jpg

new song Butterflies is coming.

• Like 1

new song snippet?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, istersay said:

what?? :spaz:

based on the tweet the song could be called June Gloom and was written or  recorded April 12th . not sure if it is radio friendly enough to be a single but it has a nice sound . hope we can get a longer clip.

Edited by jdanton2

Just now, Camren said:

I don't want her to release that song as first single from new era. Where is Camila songwriter from first era?

I don't think she will, maybe just testing the waters to see what people like, she's gotta have an amazing comeback song

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, istersay said:

I don't think she will, maybe just testing the waters to see what people like, she's gotta have an amazing comeback song

I don't want her to be known as someone who is only Shawn's girlfriend and only writes songs about him.

She knew what she was doing when she posted exactly than seconds of the song.

I really want her to go back to first era and work with serious people. She deserves better.

Interesting how love songs about Matthew are better than about Shawn 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

I don't want her to be known as someone who is only Shawn's girlfriend and only writes songs about him.

She knew what she was doing when she posted exactly than seconds of the song.

I really want her to go back to first era and work with serious people. She deserves better.

Interesting how love songs about Matthew are better than about Shawn 🤣

I agree, she needs songs that won't have people bringing up his name lol. I'm excited about the possibilities for the era, what genre will she do

2 hours ago, istersay said:

I agree, she needs songs that won't have people bringing up his name lol. I'm excited about the possibilities for the era, what genre will she do

The genre will be the same: pop mixed latino. I want NBTS 2 and powerful ballad (not about kid who can't dance)

The reason why I don't want her around Shawn + she was mentally down, unhealthy when she was with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Bad era of outfits is back.

what were they together in Venice or is that an old video? :unsure: why does she dress dumpy around him, housedresses and baggy clothes lol

2 hours ago, istersay said:

what were they together in Venice or is that an old video? :unsure: why does she dress dumpy around him, housedresses and baggy clothes lol

New video from yesterday. 

Because he dresses the same. They have no style when they're together. I hope they go on family vacation very soon.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Camren said:

I would rather see them writing about her music. Who cares about Showmila.

:wub: so sweet with the fans

maybe one good thing with people talking about her and him, it is getting people talking about her again, perfect time to drop something when you name is a hot topic

3 hours ago, istersay said:

:wub: so sweet with the fans

maybe one good thing with people talking about her and him, it is getting people talking about her again, perfect time to drop something when you name is a hot topic

Camila never releases the songs in the right time 😂 she didn't even drop new song when she was coach on The voice. Remember, when she is in relationship, she doesn't care about her own career. I'm worried about her music career.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Camren said:

Camila never releases the songs in the right time 😂 she didn't even drop new song when she was coach on The voice. Remember, when she is in relationship, she doesn't care about her own career. I'm worried about her music career.

:rofl:that doesn't sound hopeful

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

:rofl:that doesn't sound hopeful

When Showmila become active again, all the good things about cc4 became invisible. You know, last time she was on tour and really cared about her own album and did a lot of promo, it was when she was not with Shawn. I miss Matthew, but he is engaged now hahaha 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Camren said:

When Showmila become active again, all the good things about cc4 became invisible. You know, last time she was on tour and really cared about her own album and did a lot of promo, it was when she was not with Shawn. I miss Matthew, but he is engaged now hahaha 

I didn't know he was engaged lol, the shawn thing I hope gets over quickly, the reasons it didn't work out for them will still be there now, she was not that happy near the end, la buena vida let us know

28 minutes ago, istersay said:

I didn't know he was engaged lol, the shawn thing I hope gets over quickly, the reasons it didn't work out for them will still be there now, she was not that happy near the end, la buena vida let us know

Yes, with a French girl. First, I thought they're siblings 😂 Camila was to young for him.

La buena vida is deleted from future tour setlist 

Agree with you. They broke up a few times during first months of dating. I'm sure nothing changed.