❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

15 minutes ago, Camren said:

From today. New collab song is coming.

hope she gives us a hint . if it is from someone from The Voice it will be performed before the finale. Gwen ,John and Charlie would be possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

It was short. 

glad about the Grammy submissions!

40 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

hope she gives us a hint . if it is from someone from The Voice it will be performed before the finale. Gwen ,John and Charlie would be possible.

I hope since it's mentioned that it's not too far away

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

I'm afraid it's a duet with Yotuel. Camila doesn't know we already know about this.

• Like 1

Camila has spanish words to describe the other coaches.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Haha 2

cooking segment and no new song.

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2022/10/15/camila-cabello-scheduled-to-appear-on-october-18-drew-barrymore-show/

TV News

Camila Cabello Scheduled To Appear On October 18 “Drew Barrymore Show”

“The Voice” coach and Diamond-certified hitmaker will appear on “Drew.”

by Brian Cantor 6 minutes ago

Fresh off appearing on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” Camila Cabello will soon make a daytime television stop.

According to new listings, Camila will appear on the October 18 edition of “The Drew Barrymore Show.” The appearance comes as Camila’s inaugural run as a “The Voice” coach continues.

In addition to an interview, Camila will join Drew to cook a chocolate self-saucing cake

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2022/10/15/camila-cabello-scheduled-to-appear-on-october-18-drew-barrymore-show/

TV News

Fresh off appearing on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” Camila Cabello will soon make a daytime television stop.

According to new listings, Camila will appear on the October 18 edition of “The Drew Barrymore Show.” The appearance comes as Camila’s inaugural run as a “The Voice” coach continues.

In addition to an interview, Camila will join Drew to cook a chocolate self-saucing cake

thanks, will be fun to watch them cooking, wasn't expecting a song, but she should be working on stuff now with the new label

On 10/15/2022 at 9:03 PM, jdanton2 said:

TV News

Camila Cabello opens up about dating, what she’s looking for in her next partner, working with relationship goals couple Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton on “The Voice” and more!

On 10/16/2022 at 1:22 AM, istersay said:

❤️

She really needs to go on tour. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Camren said:

Camila Cabello opens up about dating, what she’s looking for in her next partner, working with relationship goals couple Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton on “The Voice” and more!

She really needs to go on tour. 

she does, it's been a long time. 

Is she still dating Austin?

Christmas song coming? we get them most years anyway . sometimes  they perform Christmas songs on The Voice .so hopefully we will get that if not an official single.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Christmas song coming? we get them most years anyway . sometimes  they perform Christmas songs on The Voice .so hopefully we will get that if not an official single.

I take these leak sites with a grain of salt but I hope they are right, would love something new

6 minutes ago, istersay said:

I take these leak sites with a grain of salt but I hope they are right, would love something new

i do as well but it is interesting to see if they could be right.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, istersay said:

:lmao: they're both so cute

excited for tomorrow.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

excited for tomorrow.

me too, gotta figure out when to watch for me, will be streaming an east coast site, not sure when it airs there yet, one site says 9:30am there , but I'm sure some camila twitter sites will have a video

27 minutes ago, istersay said:

me too, gotta figure out when to watch for me, will be streaming an east coast site, not sure when it airs there yet, one site says 9:30am there , but I'm sure some camila twitter sites will have a video

it airs at 10am where i live though i will have to tape it and watch it later.

• Like 1