❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

good interview with Camila though so far no confirmation on the single release date  . day is not over so there is still hope we get it today.

• Like 1

from Pulse insider. it is delayed.

spacer.png

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, istersay said:

noooooooooooooooo delayed? but the Bacardi thing is cool

insider said several singles so maybe there will be something more radio friendly coming.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

insider said several singles so maybe there will be something more radio friendly coming.

should have known this wouldn't go smoothly :lmao: none of her releases do

Posted (edited)

Bacardi  might have been one of  the sponsors of the NBA event.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/camila-cabello-got-special-birthday-170000996.html

Camila had turned 27 on March 3 and she received a special birthday shout out from BACARDÍ, lighting up the jumbotron at the stadium while premiering a snippet of her new song 'I Luv It'.

The former Fifth Harmony star wore a custom Miami Heat jersey with the words “I LUV IT” emblazoned on the back and Camilla gifted a matching jersey to Heat forward Jimmy Butler, whom she greeted with an excited hug as soon as she saw him on the court.

Camila and 23-year-old Alix - who were caught on camera by photographer Rahul Bhatt at the sports event - sipped fresh BACARDÍ guava mojitos as they watched the game which finished 118-110 in favour of the Heat.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Bacardi  might have been one of  the sponsors of the NBA event.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/camila-cabello-got-special-birthday-170000996.html

Camila had turned 27 on March 3 and she received a special birthday shout out from BACARDÍ, lighting up the jumbotron at the stadium while premiering a snippet of her new song 'I Luv It'.

The former Fifth Harmony star wore a custom Miami Heat jersey with the words “I LUV IT” emblazoned on the back and Camilla gifted a matching jersey to Heat forward Jimmy Butler, whom she greeted with an excited hug as soon as she saw him on the court.

Camila and 23-year-old Alix - who were caught on camera by photographer Rahul Bhatt at the sports event - sipped fresh BACARDÍ guava mojitos as they watched the game which finished 118-110 in favour of the Heat.

maybe they will fund the rest of her rollout because interscope sucks at the moment

Camila made my siggy and avatar look so pretty :wub: love all her new images.

I'm hearbroken over all these delays, but probably not as much a Camila, she has worked her but off on this new era and seemed so excited to release something tomorrow, she has to be bummed right now. tissuesani.gif.d67bacb572ee707b70f5a8720

I hate you interscope, way more than I ever did Epic or sony :thumbsdown:

28 minutes ago, istersay said:

I'm hearbroken over all these delays, but probably not as much a Camila, she has worked her but off on this new era and seemed so excited to release something tomorrow, she has to be bummed right now. tissuesani.gif.d67bacb572ee707b70f5a8720

they have done a horrible job so far  for Camila . hopefully they can somehow  get it together when we get the album .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

they have done a horrible job so far  for Camila . hopefully they can somehow  get it together when we get the album .

Istg if they don't promote her  I will be furious

11 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

from Pulse insider. it is delayed.

spacer.png

Bacardi thing is amazing. Looks promising. That's not a good strategy to release a several singles. Her team didn't learn anything from Famila era. 

5 hours ago, istersay said:

Your signature 😍

I only dislike her team and Rahul who can't do one good pic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Bacardi thing is amazing. Looks promising. That's not a good strategy to release a several singles. Her team didn't learn anything from Famila era. 

Your signature 😍

I only dislike her team and Rahul who can't do one good pic.

I know what you mean about the pics, they are grainy, why?

13 minutes ago, Camren said:

Simply with no quality. It looks like they were taken with old phone. 

ugh why won't they switch photographers or buy him a new camera lol

as fans we have to sit back and let everything happen  and just hope for the best

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

welp the full song has leaked, Interscope is so stupid

i gave in and listened though i might wait and listen again when it's released. it really sounds good.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i gave in and listened though i might wait and listen again when it's released. it really sounds good.

you're better than me, I can't stop listening lol, I think it's great and interscope really screwed up, this could have been a hit

Just now, istersay said:

you're better than me, I can't stop listening lol, I think it's great and interscope really screwed up, this could have been a hit

i actually listened a couple more times but i might stop now. hopefully the April 12th date is  real and there won't be anymore delays .

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i actually listened a couple more times but i might stop now. hopefully the April 12th date is  real and there won't be anymore delays .

I hope it does roll out then

I am suspended from atrl for posting illegal links, I didn't see any links I posted there, I only messaged people that asked for a link, but maybe I accidentally pasted the link in a post or something, or someone that asked for a link reported me, I dunno. oh well lol

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, istersay said:

I hope it does roll out then

I am suspended from atrl for posting illegal links, I didn't see any links I posted there, I only messaged people that asked for a link, but maybe I accidentally pasted the link in a post or something, or someone that asked for a link reported me, I dunno. oh well lol

that is not good . hope it is not a long suspension .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

that is not good . hope it is not a long suspension .

one said april 3 and one said march 22, I'm confused