Who Sang it Best? The Voice Radiohead Edition: Part 1 "Creep" [Videos + Poll]

dirActing

Who Sang it Best? The Voice RADIOHEAD Edition: Part 1 [Poll]  

23 members have voted

1. 1. ​"Creep" (Radiohead Cover) - Kimberly Nicole (TVUS S8 Top 8 Performance) vs. Payge Turner (TVUS S19 Knockouts Performance) vs. Girl Named Tom (TVUS S21 Top 20 Playoffs Performance)

• Kimberly Nicole (The Voice US Season 8 Top 8 Performance)
    • Payge Turner (The Voice US Season 19 Knockouts Performance)
    • Girl Named Tom (The Voice US Season 21 Top 20 Playoffs Performance)

[Part 1: "Creep"]

Which version of Radiohead's "Creep" on TVUS do you prefer?  Queen Kimberly Nicole's exquisite PMJ-esque rendition from Season 8, Payge Turner's "creepy", raw and emotional Season 19 tour-de-force, or the sweet sibling harmonies of Season 21 winners Girl Named Tom?

p.s. - If anyone knows of a better, complete version of Payge's knockout, please kindly let me know/post a link. Thanks!  

Part 1.  "Creep" (Radiohead Cover) - Kimberly Nicole (TVUS S8 Top 8 Performance) vs. Payge Turner (TVUS S19 Knockouts Performance) vs. Girl Named Tom (TVUS S21 Top 20 Playoffs Performance)

Edited by dirActing

1 minute ago, nytsch said:

I’m gonna go with Kimberly tbh

I think Payge got the mood and lyrics of the song better but I prefer Kimberly as a vocalist.

Agree with you, re: Kimberly's vocals -- so crystal clear and cuts through the mix.  It was super close for me though, almost a tie between Kim and Payge -- the latter's emotional connection to the song really gets to me. In the end, gave the vote to Payge, but a bit of that was because I'm sorry I couldn't find a better video clip of her performance. I remember her opening being stunning, but it's sadly missing here.☹️

• dirActing changed the title to Who Sang it Better? The Voice Radiohead Edition! [Videos + Poll] {Updated 11/07/23: "Karma Police" Added!}
  • dirActing changed the title to Who Sang it Better? The Voice Radiohead Edition: Part 1 [Videos + Poll]
  • dirActing changed the title to Who Sang it Best? The Voice Radiohead Edition: Part 1 "Creep" [Videos + Poll]