October 28th Billy Bobs ~ DFW ~ Texas

buttons66

SCOTTY MCCREERY

SATURDAYOCTOBER 28TH

START 10:00 PM • DOORS 6:00 PM

We look forward to welcoming Scotty McCreery to Billy Bob’s Texas on Saturday, October 28, 2023.

We offer a one-of-a-kind experience in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards

1800x720-3.jpg?w=1600&h=640&fit=crop&q=50&auto=format,compress

Show Details
Scotty McCreery on The Main Stage | 10 PM

Halloween Costume Contest Judging on the Honky Tonk Stage | 8:45 PM

JD Myers on the Honky Tonk Stage | 8 PM.....(.*some promos have a different band listed !!)

Halloween Costume Contest Registration | 6 PM – 8 PM

Doors Open at 6 PM

Halloween-Costume-Contest-1.jpg

SHISTORY WITH BILLY otty McCreery joined Billy Bob’s “Wall of Fame” on February 16, 2014.

Scotty-McCreery.png?w=400&h=300&fit=crop&q=60&auto=format,compress

Scotty McCreery 

History with Billy Bobs

Scotty joined Billy Bob's ' WALL OF FAME  '    February 16th 2014

Scotty-McCreery.jpg?w=1000&h=1000&fit=crop&q=50&auto=format,compress

• Like 1

Well , I don’t enjoy traveling with out Suzie , but she gave me her blessings to drive a few hours to Ft Worth to catch Spence perform with Scotty . Billy Bobs is one big place .

(Dan & Suzie Peppard were supposed to be in San Antonio last night but Suzie is not well ...so instead Dan is going to Billy Bobs)

https://www.facebook.com/angela.sabo.9/videos/325145346778355/?idorvanity=1446259722268639

In Between ..

WSG - Angela 

We were sitting behind a family of giants, so the videos get worse later. Lol

Edited by buttons66

Sorry my eyes are closed , but I have never ever taken good pictures. Spence and I are standing in their beautiful bus.Spence gave me the royal treatment sat night at Billy Bobs Texas. He also gave me an all access pass that allowed me to go where ever I pleased with no questions asked . It was great to sit and visit with Nathan , Jeffrey , Joey, Justin and Spence . I even got to visit with Scotty about cute little Avery . He said he is starting to walk and doing very well it. After the concert I told all the guys they did a great job, then I gave Scotty a thumbs up as he was leaving , and he did the same to me . They all loaded up on this bus and off they went back to Nashville . Even though it was about midnight I decided not to grab a hotel room, instead I did what the band did , and drove through the night . Got home about 4:00 am and had agreat trip.

May be an image of 2 people

• Like 2