Pick Your Favorite!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1

• Gina Miles
    • Morgan Myles
    • Girl Named Tom
    • Rose Short
    • Maelyn Jarmon

• istersay changed the title to Pick The Winner!!!

Maelyns not even my personal favourite here but no doubt she has the most perfect run of the 5. If they were all in the same season I'd vote for Maelyn.

Rose is close though, probably the most interesting in terms of song choice and versatility

1. Maelyn

2. Rose

3. Morgan

4. GNT

5. Gina

I'll say, Morgan is probably the best vocalist here when at her best. Rose doesnt have her headvoice, Maelyn nor Bekah have her power or grit/rasp. Really, the only thing we didn't see from Morgan is vocal agility, which isnt something anyone on the list excels at anyways. I do think her low notes were pretty weak though, and she wasn't  as consistent as Rose or Maelyn.

GNT has the most unique, distinct sound. My personal favourite when they stick to folk, anything they did outside of that was.. questionable imo.

Gina is a bit rough around the edges in comparison to everyone else here. 

19 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Maelyns not even my personal favourite here but no doubt she has the most perfect run of the 5. If they were all in the same season I'd vote for Maelyn.

Rose is close though, probably the most interesting in terms of song choice and versatility

1. Maelyn

2. Rose

3. Morgan

4. GNT

5. Gina

I'll say, Morgan is probably the best vocalist here when at her best. Rose doesnt have her headvoice, Maelyn nor Bekah have her power or grit/rasp. Really, the only thing we didn't see from Morgan is vocal agility, which isnt something anyone on the list excels at anyways. I do think her low notes were pretty weak though, and she wasn't  as consistent as Rose or Maelyn.

GNT has the most unique, distinct sound. My personal favourite when they stick to folk, anything they did outside of that was.. questionable imo.

Gina is a bit rough around the edges in comparison to everyone else here. 

Consistency wise, yeah I agree it's Maelyn and Rose. Both never had any performance like TEOTH. I'd give Rose an edge over Maelyn too (even though she's my least favorite here) because she had more performances, and took more risks.

Vocally, I don't know how popular or unpopular it is, but Morgan is the most talented one here. She has the whistle register, head voice, falsettos, mixed voice, chest voice, growls, and she can hit low notes as well. She has a lot of power in her voice, and make smooth transitions. Gina is out of equation here imo. Ross doesn't have the head voice, and she also doesn't have as much power in her chest voice 

as Morgan has.

I've heard from some of Maelyn fans, and even TeamAudra that she held back a lot, and can do a lot more with her voice, and has a lot of power. And that, we can't judge it based just on the 2 minutes. But imo, if it didn't happen on the show, it just didn't happen. How am I supposed to know that, when she's never showed any, not even in her off show covers. By watching her performances, the impression I get is that, she knows she can't hit the high notes with enough power, so instead of belting she uses her head voice to make up for it. That's the reason I didn't like her battle at all, but loved Billy's performance.

She's still a great vocalist, and was probably more consistent than majority of the contestants that have been on the show. I've become really appreciative of her run lately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Consistency wise, yeah I agree it's Maelyn and Rose. Both never had any performance like TEOTH. I'd give Rose an edge over Maelyn too (even though she's my least favorite here) because she had more performances, and took more risks.

Vocally, I don't know how popular or unpopular it is, but Morgan is the most talented one here. She has the whistle register, head voice, falsettos, mixed voice, chest voice, growls, and she can hit low notes as well. She has a lot of power in her voice, and make smooth transitions. Gina is out of equation here imo. Ross doesn't have the head voice, and she also doesn't have as much power in her chest voice 

as Morgan has.

Yeah I agree. In terms of her raw tools she's the best here. I dont think it was just TEOTH though when talking about inconsistency (though that's truly her only messy performance) I recall her having misses in other performances. I still don't like her low notes though, they don't have much fullness and depth to them imo.

I've heard from some of Maelyn fans, and even TeamAudra that she held back a lot, and can do a lot more with her voice, and has a lot of power. And that, we can't judge it based just on the 2 minutes. But imo, if it didn't happen on the show, it just didn't happen. How am I supposed to know that, when she's never showed any, not even in her off show covers. By watching her performances, the impression I get is that, she knows she can't hit the high notes with enough power, so instead of belting she uses her head voice to make up for it. That's the reason I didn't like her battle at all, but loved Billy's performance.

I mean yeah, we base our opinions on what we've seen on the show. There's a lot of contestants that didn't show their full potential and actual evidence of it online. Toneisha is the most glaring example I can think of.

• Like 1