How would the home visits for top 3 work???

vicki4471

Zachariah and Colin are both from the same small town. I remember they made a big deal of that during the auditions. If they both made top 3 if would be really weird to have them both going to the same town in that short time frame... 

Technically, Colin’s listed as being from the next town over. Granted their population is 77 people, so they’ll probably also go with Amory for him.

They probably have plans in place. In S8, Adam and Allison were from the same area and they had a plan for what to do if both of them made the Top 3.

I wonder if Trent will do anything if either of them are in the Top 3. He’s from Amory originally, too. 

38 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Technically, Colin’s listed as being from the next town over. Granted their population is 77 people, so they’ll probably also go with Amory for him.

They probably have plans in place. In S8, Adam and Allison were from the same area and they had a plan for what to do if both of them made the Top 3.

I wonder if Trent will do anything if either of them are in the Top 3. He’s from Amory originally, too. 

I either didn’t know that Adam and Allison were from the same area or I forgot about that.  But I think that if either guy from the Amory is eliminated before the finale, it’ll be Zachariah and I suspect that he will fail to make the finale, so it might be a moot point anyway.

Edited by CarmenSandiego