• Kim Cherry
    • Katie Kadan
    • Nelson Cade III
    • Tamara Jade
    • Victor Solomon
    • Vaughn Mugol
    • Morgan Myles
    • NOIVAS

Not surprised at Kim's reception but I honestly thought she was decent and pretty consistent. I'd say her lives were better than a lot of contestants. She didn't have a drastic change in quality from prelives to lives like many others, far from the worst. Maybe i'd have to rewatch though. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Not surprised at Kim's reception but I honestly thought she was decent and pretty consistent. I'd say her lives were better than a lot of contestants. She didn't have a drastic change in quality from prelives to lives like many others, far from the worst. Maybe i'd have to rewatch though. 

At least for me, it’s kinda hard to say since she only had 2 prelives. There were a couple performances that probably weren’t terrible but just not my thing. I don’t think she rapped on her SF though and I still didn’t like it at all.

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

At least for me, it’s kinda hard to say since she only had 2 prelives. There were a couple performances that probably weren’t terrible but just not my thing. I don’t think she rapped on her SF though and I still didn’t like it at all.

I only liked her battle and to an extent, her playoff. I didn’t care for the rest