♫ ♪ Noivas Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

OrNmEmN.png

EB7195AE-CB53-11ED-8019-12184EB22323.jpg

noviassiggy4.jpgb.jpg.4c0a8505604c3d85d5

thinblkdiv2.png.c67e14494688d09c3ef29f5aacd048f4.png

A Pop singer/songwriter from Jasper, Texas with killer vocals and a unique sound!

#TeamBlake #TeamNOIVAS

wt4Z5Ie.png

Photolab-477717911.thumb.jpeg.27102d48133dffe521ba421b8d754465.jpeg

YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Facebook - Fan Page | Twitter | TikTok | Official Website | Apple Music | Soundcloud | Spotify | Snapchat

noivastm2.thumb.jpg.95770f00964aa09890f7

~ From Official Website ~

NOIVAS was born on March 12th in Galveston, Texas to Rosalind and Douglas Wright, Sr. He's the youngest of 5 children. His love for music began with bass guitar lessons from his oldest brother at the age of 6. Growing up, NOIVAS would sing solos in his father, Reverend Douglas Wright, Sr.’s church in his hometown of Jasper, Texas. From there, he became familiar with the piano and guitar at the age of 10. Today, NOIVAS also plays ukulele, saxophone, harmonica, and mandolin. To top it all off, he is a talented whistler.

As a two-time contestant on FOX’s American Idol, NOIVAS made the Top 48 in 2014 and the Top 24 in 2015. That same year, NOIVAS self-released an EP titled "Breathing Underwater", with the titular song dedicated to his brother Alfred Wright, after his first American Idol journey. It reached #40 on the Top 100 charts of iTunes. Immediately after his final elimination in 2015, NOIVAS embarked on a regional U.S. tour that spanned from California to Florida all the way to upstate New York.

In his time as an artist, he has had the privilege of opening up for multiple artists and bands as follows: Andy Grammer, Gavin DeGraw, Emeli Sandé, Corinne Bailey Rae, Jason Mraz, Robin Thicke, Parachute, Jack Ingram, NEEDTOBREATHE, The Cab, Civil Twilight, Nico & Vinz, and Five For Fighting. He’s also had the opportunity to play at multiple festivals like: SXSW, ACL, Lollapalooza, and Bonnaroo. Even performing at Steve Harvey’s eponymous giving-back ceremony, the Neighborhood Awards, in the same lineup with the likes of Charlie Wilson, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Keith Sweat, and Maxwell.

In 2016, NOIVAS completed his Bachelor's degree at Baylor University. After finishing another smaller tour in June of 2017 he decided to take a break from it all, because of burnout. He then became an educator, like his parents, in the Texas public schools and a professor at a Texas junior college. His love for education and learning new things is self-evident, even in his songwriting. In 2020, he completed his Master's degree in Management Information Systems at Lamar University. One thing that his educator parents taught him and his siblings at a very young age was that "knowledge is power" and "education is one thing that no one can take away from you".

Being the country boy that he is, NOIVAS decided to settle 25 miles outside of the Austin, Texas city limits with his partner, Elissa, their 2 beautiful daughters, Bella and Ira, and Abby and Bear, their fur babies. Now in 2023, NOIVAS is making a comeback in music with a feature on NBC’s The Voice!

NOIVAS commands the stage with powerful sounds and raw emotion that draw the audience in from his first note. With a plethora of genres under his belt–pop, rock, alternative, soul, and reggae, to name a few–NOIVAS has been likened to artists like Sting, Steven Tyler, and international music legend Stevie Wonder.

NOIVAS influences are as distinctive as he is. They include The Police, Maroon 5, Beyoncé, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith, James Taylor, Nina Simone, Chris Stapleton, John Mayer, Adele, Justin Timberlake, Coldplay, Eric Clapton, Radiohead, and U2.

m53CzUF.png

~ Reveal Day Pics ~

noviasannounce.jpg.f752cf6aaa14a0ed131b6

~ Announcement Video ~

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoxnCgsjQgl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

~ From The Voice App ~

~ Bio ~

OV1PuQo.jpeg

~ Images ~

NBUelk0l.png

pp7OWoOl.png

wONjjbDl.png

~ Battle Result ~

l8u2wwfm.png

~ Knockout Result ~

2AsbEQQm.png

~ SONG SUGGESTIONS ~

Electric Feel - MGMT

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

Team - Lorde

Sandcastles - Beyoncé

Everybody's Free ( To Feel Good) - Rozalla
Where Is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas
Freedom - Beyoncé ft. Kendrick Lamar
Iron Sky - Paolo Nutini
I Smile - Kirk Franklin
Glory - Common, John Legend

Electric love - Børns 

Jealous - Labrinth 

Stay with me - Sam Smith 

Stand By Me - Ben.E.King

Make it rain - Ed Sheeran

Falling - Harry Styles

When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

Break Every Chain - Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Lift Me Up - Rihanna

Strange - Celeste

Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé

Rainbow - Kacey Musgraves

I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran, Justin Biber

10000 Hours - Dan + Shay, Justin Biber

Shallow - Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper

All I Want - Kodaline

Heat Waves - Glass Animals

The Dance - Garth Brooks

My Mind - Yebba

Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell

I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner

Loose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez

Feeling Good - Nina Simone

Hello - Lionel Richie

Nothing Left For You - Sam Smith

Way Down We Go - KALEO

Anywhere Away From Here - Rag'n'Bone Man & Pink

Me and Mr Jones - Amy Winehouse

Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Rainbow Connection - Kermit The Frog

Flashlight - Jessie J

Imagine - John Lennon

Hello - Adele

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice

Creep - Radiohead

Something About The Way You Look Tonight - Elton John

Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay

Skyfall - Adele

Come Together - The Beatles

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith

With or Without You - U2

Halo - Beyoncé

Human Nature - MJ

Billie Jean - MJ

Lady In My Life - MJ

Black or White - MJ

Redemption Song - Bob Marley

Living For The City - Stevie Wonder

Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton

Clocks - Coldplay

Say Something - A Great Big World

Put On A Smile - Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic

Fire & Rain - James Taylor

Your Smiling Face - James Taylor

Free Falling - Tom Perry

Home - Michael Bublè

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2

Walking On The Moon - The Police

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

Every Breath You Take - The Police

Beautiful Day - U2

Drink You Away - Justin Timberlake

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer

Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz

Cry To Me - Solomon Burke

Gone - Lianne La Havas

Purple Rain - Prince

Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler

God's Country - Blake Shelton

Honey Bee - Blake Shelton

Down Home - Jimmie Allen

Drift Away - Uncle Kracker 

Country Roads - John Denver

Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker 

We Won't Move - Arlissa

How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton

When A Man Loves A Woman - Michael Bolton

A Song For You - Donny Hathaway

Cold - Chris Stapleton

~ ON-SHOW PERFORMANCES ~

Blind Audition: A Change Is Gonna Come (By Sam Cooke)

Battle: Jealous Guy (By John Lennon - Donny Hathaway Version)

Full Intro Package + Rehearsal

Full Result

Full Intro Package + Rehearsal + Result

Knockout: I Put A Spell On You (Screaming Jay Hawkins)

Playoffs: Come Together (By The Beatles)

Result [1:19:15]

Semi Finals/Top 8: Skyfall (By Skyfall)

Result [1:24:15]

Finale/Top 5 [Ballad]: Cold (By Chris Stapleton)

Finale/Top 5 [Uptempo]: Fly Away (By Lenny Kravitz)

Finale/Top 5 [Duet with Blake]: Home (By Michael Buble)

Finale/Top 5 Results:

~ PRAISE BY BLAKE SHELTON ~

“NOIVAS, I felt like I was looking at one of my old album covers standing up there. You’ve got the hair and the cowboy hat. I like it. I just thought your energy when you get in people’s face like that and you’re singing, that’s you’re way of saying, ‘Pick me.’ It was working for me, so I would go with NOIVAS.”

“NOIVAS kinda has it all, I’m figuring out. He has stage presence, he’s not afraid to mean what he’s singing, and that goes a long way.”

“NOIVAS, I thought there was a chance that you took the word knockouts literally. Got a little bit wild, and it scared me, and I like that. Your talent is shocking and it’s fearless.”

"There was no way for me to not pick NOIVAS. The guy can sing circles around anybody, but now, I'm realizing he can outperform anybody on the show. I mean, I really think he has a shot at winning this thing.

Untitled-design-12.png

~ PRAISE BY CHANCE THE RAPPER ~

“You are an incomparable talent, and I would love to give you the platform to show yourself to the world. I think you’re a voice of this generation that deserves to be heard. You made that song yours.”

"NOIVAS, You have such a passion and control of the stage, seeing you through this competition, I know you could end up winning the whole thing."

“I felt the lyrics coming toward me, It was teetering in the diss record category. I just wanted to let you know, like, I’m a fan. The icing on the cake is that you will do something like swing the mic stand around and end the song on your knees which I thought was so fire.”

Untitled-design-12.png

~ PRAISE BY NIALL HORAN ~

"What's your name? What planet are you from?"

"You gave us so many, like, beautiful, sensitive moments at the very start there, I knew straight away you were playing the guitar. Then, when I spun around, I haven't seen anyone with a passion like that. That's like Stevie Wonder stuff. It's incredible what you're able to do."

"NOIVAS, the size of that voice is like a wall. I remember your audition so fondly.”

“You’ve got to pay for a floor cleaning bill… You just scraped up that stage with that mic stand. Every time you just bring it — dude, you’re impressive.”

Untitled-design-12.png

~ PRAISE BY KELLY CLARKSON ~

NOIVAS featured in other promos or videos!

The best performances this week on The Voice | HIGHLIGHTS | 10-03-2023 [2:38]

Stunning 4 CHAIR TURN Blind Auditons that BLEW AWAY the coaches of The Voice | Top 10 [0:00]

~ INTERVIEWS ~

Road to Hollywood: Savion Wright - AMERICAN IDOL SEASON XIII (January 16, 2014)

Today In Nashville: Interview to WSMV 4, Nashville - Ranch life to Voice Star (March 7, 2023)

KXAN: Central Texas singer earns 4-chair turn on ‘The Voice’ (March 9, 2023)

The Atkin Report: The VOICE 4-Chair Turn NOIVAS Happy Hour with Hillary Atkin (March 13, 2023)

Studio 4: Texas Native NOIVAS Speaks on The Voice Audition (March 14, 2023)

WTOK-TV: Voice contestant has ties to the Queen City  (March 20, 2023)

KTAL: NBC "the Voice" contestant discusses 4-chair turn, competition and southern roots (March 20, 2023)

Twin States News: Jacobus Roby interviews NOIVAS (March 21, 2023)

WLBT 3 On Your Side: Sharie Interviews NOIVAS (March 24, 2023)

NEWS4SA: NOIVAS discusses his journey on The Voice (March 31, 2023)

KVEOTV23: Texas Native on "The Voice" singing competition (April 5, 2023)

WSAZ: Noivas talks about being on ‘The Voice’ (April 10, 2023)

The Reyes Reflection Podcast: NOIVAS Pulls Back The Curtain On A Special Moment Shared With The Voice Coaches, Being A Girl Dad, Battling His Past, Love For Pokemon And Much More (April 11, 2023)

Hollywood Junket: THE VOICE 23, NOIVAS Interview: Playoffs Preview  (April 21, 2023)

KTAL: Texas native moves forward in NBC's "The Voice" competition (April 26, 2023)

Studio 4: Catching Up With NOIVAS Ahead of The Voice Playoffs (May 1, 2023)

WSAZ: Noivas to sing in 'playoffs' tonight on 'The Voice' (May 1, 2023)

WSAZ: Noivas ready for 'The Voice' finale (May 19, 2023)

WSMV: Noivas discusses his path to the finale of "The Voice" (May 23, 2023)

~ ARTICLES ~

Rolling Stone: ‘Idol’ Fan Favorite Savion Wright Comes to Yahoo (June 9, 2014)

Hollywood Reporter: American Idol’ Reveals the Top 24: Get to Know Season 14’s Finalists (February 18, 2015)

WT: Baylor musician Savion Wright builds on college experience (August 17, 2019)

Mjsbigblog: The Voice 23 Contestant List and Guide: Meet the Artists! (February 22, 2023)

Idolchatter:  MEET NOIVAS OF THE VOICE SEASON 23 (March 3, 2023)

Talent Recap: Singer Turns Four Chairs in ‘The Voice’ Early Release Audition (March 3, 2023)

Mjsbigblog: The Voice 23: American Idol Alum Savion Wright Turns Four Chairs! (March 3, 2023)

PEOPLE: Chance the Rapper Argues with Blake Shelton on 'The Voice' After Blocking Him from a Soulful Contestant (March 3, 2023)

NBC Insider: See Why the ‘Incomparable’ NOIVAS Got a Four-Chair Turn in 21 Seconds (March 6, 2022)

Hollywood Life: NOIVAS: 5 Things To Know About The Standout Singer Who Gets A 4-Chair Turn On ‘The Voice’  (March 6, 2023)

PARADE: Watch ‘The Voice’'s First 4-Chair Turn of Season 23 As Chance the Rapper Blocks Blake Shelton! (March 6, 2023)

The Wiki: Who is Noivas Wright? Shines with Talent on The Voice 23 (March 6, 2022)

Lyrics Story: Who is NOIVAS (Savion Wright)? The Voice 2023 contestant is an American Idol alum (March 6, 2023)

Entertainment Weekly: Chance the Rapper wins a standout American Idol alum with a strategic block during a 4-chair turn on The Voice (March 6, 2023)

MEAWW: Four chair turns and a block: 'The Voice' Season 23 contestant Savion Wright leaves coaches awestruck (March 6, 2023)

SKPOP: Who is NOIVAS (Savion Wright)? The Voice 2023 contestant is an American Idol alum (March 6, 2023)

American Songwriter: NOIVAS Stuns with ‘The Voice’ Audition That Scores Four Chair Turns (March 7, 2023)

Beaumont Enterprise: Jasper singer NOIVAS wows on 'The Voice' (March 7, 2023)

Yahoo: Chance the Rapper wins a standout American Idol alum with a strategic block during a 4-chair turn on The Voice (March 7, 2023)

KXAN: Central Texas singer earns 4-chair turn on ‘The Voice’ (March 9, 2023)

KPLC: The Voice musician with Louisiana ties earns four chair turns in 21 seconds (March 14, 2023)

Studio 4: Texas Native NOIVAS Speaks on The Voice Audition (March 14, 2023)

107JAMZ: Galveston. Texas Native gets a Four Chair Turn on The Voice (March 16, 2023)

WTOK-TV: Meridian ties “Good Luck Charm” for The Voice contestant (March 20, 2023)

KTAL: A contestant on NBC “The Voice” shares 4-chair turn, competition, and southern roots (March 20, 2023)

Twin States News: Singer NOIVAS with Meridian, Mississippi roots turns 4 chairs on NBC’s The Voice (March 21, 2023)

Mjsbigblog: The Voice 23: NOIVAS vs Ray Urial Battle for Team Chance (April 4, 2023)

MEAWW: The Voice' 2023 Battles: Blake Shelton's last steal for NOIVAS leaves fans emotional (April 4, 2023)

Zeibiz: Noivas vs Ray Uriel “Jealous Guy” The Voice Battles 2023 (April 4, 2023)

NBC Insider: How Blake Shelton Achieved Something He’s Always Wanted to on The Voice by Stealing NOIVAS (April 4, 2023)

WBWN: What Happened with Blake Shelton and Team Blake on ‘The Voice’ Last Night? [VIDEOS] (April 4, 2023)

PARADE: It's a John Lennon Song as You've Never Heard It When NOIVAS Takes on Ray Uriel for 'The Voice' Battle Rounds (Exclusive) (April 4, 2023)

USA TODAY: Blake Shelton uses last steal on 'The Voice' to get back 4-chair singer: 'He belongs on my team' (April 5, 2023)

SKPOP: "Excellent steal!": The Voice fans excited after Blake Shelton steals NOIVAS from Chance The Rapper (April 5, 2023)

Beaumont Enterprise: Jasper native NOIVAS saved on 'The Voice' now on Blake Shelton's team (April 5, 2023)

Daily Mail: The Voice: Blake Shelton steals Noivas after previously being blocked from him as Battles round ends (April 5, 2023)

Startattle: Ray Uriel, NOIVAS The Voice 2023 Battles “Jealous Guy” John Lennon, Season 23 (April 5, 2023)

American Songwriter: Q&A With NOIVAS: How Taking a Chance Led to ‘The Voice’ (April 14, 2023)

NBC Insider: NOIVAS Totally Used His Knockouts Performance to Get Back at Chance the Rapper (April 17, 2023)

NBC Insider: See Why NOIVAS’ 'Wild' Knockouts Performance Scared Blake Shelton — But Led to a Win (April 17, 2023)

American Songwriter: NOIVAS Wows Coaches on ‘The Voice’ and Coach Niall Horan Makes a Steal (April 17, 2023)

Hattiesburg American: This Mississippi singer put a spell on judges in Knockout round of 'The Voice' (April 18, 2023)

Billboard: NOIVAS Puts a Spell on ‘The Voice’ Knockout Round: Watch (April 18, 2023)

Mjsbigblog: The Voice 23: NOIVAS, Tasha Jessen fight for Playoffs Spot (April 18, 2023)

Issuewire: Four Chair Turn, NOIVAS, steals the show with his ‘wickedly spectacular’ performance on NBC’s The Voice (April 19, 2023)

KTAL: Texas native, NOIVAS moves forward in NBC’s ‘The Voice’ competition (April 27, 2023)

Talent Recap: Meet NOIVAS, The Electrifying Singer Making Waves on ‘The Voice’ (May 1, 2023)

MEAWW: 'The Voice' 2023 Playoffs: Noivas nails spot in semi-finals, fans thank Blake Shelton for it (May 1, 2023)

Taste of Country: Blake Shelton Remembers His Late Brother, Richie, During Emotional ‘The Voice’ Moment  Read More: Blake Shelton Remembers His Late Brother on 'The Voice' (May 1, 2023)

Nerd Stash: Blake Shelton and NOIVAS Recall Losing Their Brothers on ‘The Voice’ (May 2, 2023)

Southern Living: Blake Shelton And Contestant Bond Over Loss Of Older Brothers On "The Voice" (May 2, 2023)

Us Magazine: Blake Shelton Bonds With ‘The Voice’ Season 23 Contestant NOIVAS Over Losing Their Brothers (May 2, 2023)

American Songwriter: Blake Shelton Pays Respect to Late Brother on ‘The Voice’ (May 3, 2023)

American Songwriter: NOIVAS’ Performance on ‘The Voice’ Called “One of the Best” of the Season (May 3, 2023)

Taste Of Country: ‘The Voice’ Team Blake Favorite Noivas Advances to Top 5 After Dedicating Touching Ballad to His Wife + Kids (May 15, 2023)

Entertainment Weekly: The Voice contestant NOIVAS brings all 4 coaches to their feet with emotional semi-finals performance (May 15, 2023)

Parade: Will Frontrunner NOIVAS Walk Away the Winner of 'The Voice'? (May 15, 2023)

American Songwriter: NOIVAS Impresses on ‘The Voice’ with Adele “Skyfall” Cover (May 16, 2023)

Daily Mail: The Voice: Blake Shelton gushes about his soul singer Noivas after cover of hit Adele song Skyfall (May 16, 2023)

Yahoo: The Voice contestant NOIVAS brings all 4 coaches to their feet with emotional semi-finals performance (May 16, 2023)

MYSA: Texas contestant gets standing ovation for performance on 'The Voice' (May 16, 2023)

MSN: The Voice contestant NOIVAS brings all 4 coaches to their feet with emotional semi-finals performance (May 17, 2023)

Countrynow: NOIVAS Showcases His Soulful, Country Side With A Performance Of Chris Stapleton’s ‘Cold’ On ‘The Voice’ Finale (May 22, 2023)

Taste of Country: ‘The Voice': Team Blake’s NOIVAS Belts Out Chris Stapleton Cover During Live Finale (May 22, 2023)

Country Rebel: Chris Stapleton’s “Cold” Gets A Hot Cover From Team Blake’s NOIVAS (May 22, 2023)

MEAWW: What is Noivas' real name? Fans divulge secret as 'The Voice' 2023 contestant stuns viewers with powerful performance in Finale Part 1 (May 22, 2023)

American Songwriter: NOIVAS Covers Lenny Kravitz and Chris Stapleton On ‘The Voice’ Finale Day 1 (May 22, 2023)

SKPOP: "Not that great": The Voice fans disappointed over NOIVAS' performance in the season finale (May 23, 2023)

USA TODAY: Chance the Rapper shades Blake Shelton during 'The Voice' finale: 'I let him steal you' (May 23, 2023)

Houston Chronicle: Did Texas singer NOIVAS win 'The Voice' Season 23? (May 23, 2023)

Yahoo: He’s been eliminated on ‘American Idol’ — twice. Will he pull off a win on ‘The Voice’? (May 23, 2023)

929thebull: ‘The Voice': Blake Shelton, Top 5’s NOIVAS Join Forces on ‘Home’ During Season Finale (May 23, 2023)

Music Mayhem: Blake Shelton & NOIVAS Unite For Memorable Performance Of “Home” On ‘The Voice’ (May 23, 2023)

Countrynow: WATCH: Blake Shelton Collaborates With NOIVAS For Stunning Rendition Of ‘Home’ On ‘The Voice’ (May 23, 2023)

Country Rebel: Blake Shelton Joins NOIVAS To Sing “Home” On “The Voice” (May 23, 2023)

Startattle: NOIVAS The Voice 2023 Finale “Cold” Chris Stapleton, Season 23 (May 24, 2023)

KXAN: Hutto singer places 5th on ‘The Voice’ (May 25, 2023)

noviassiggy2.jpg.64be81ab87679247ebd627c

~ RECAPS ~

The Pitchy Podcast: Season 23 NBC's The Voice REACTIONS - Blind Auditions Night One (March 7, 2023) [56:30]

The Pitchy Podcast: Season 23 NBC's The Voice REACTIONS - The Battles Night Four  (April 7, 2023) [27:10]

The Pitchy Podcast: Season 23 NBC's The Voice REACTIONS- The Knockouts- Night One (April 19, 2023) [1:35]

The Pitchy Podcast: Season 23 NBC's The Voice REACTIONS- The Playoffs- Night One (May 3, 2023) [2:45]

The Pitchy Podcast: Season 23 NBC's The Voice REACTIONS- Top 8 Live Show (May 17, 2023) [33:40]

The Pitchy Podcast: Season 23 NBC's The Voice REACTIONS- Live Finals Performances (May 24, 2023) [29:45 & 47:10]

~ American Idol Performances ~

~ Season 13 ~

Audition: Dark Side of Me (Original Song)

Hollywood Week: Breathing Underwater (Original Song)

Hollywood Week [Group Performance]: Royals (By Lorde)

Hollywood Week [Final Judgement]: Runaway Jane (Original Song)

~ Season 14 ~

Audition: Change The World (By Eric Clapton)

I couldn't find more performances, but FYI, He made it to the top 24 on season 14.

8MzpWpn.png

~ OTHER PERFORMANCES ~

~ YOUTUBE ~

A Change is Gonna Come (By Sam Cook)

Sandcastles (By Beyonce)

Get Lucky (Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams)

Resolution (By Matt Corby)

I Don't Trust Myself [With Loving You] - (By John Mayer)

Team (By Lorde)

Maps (By Maroon 5)

~ INSTAGRAM ~

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByL75y9FAbW/  (House of The Rising Sun - The Animals)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CARzYPuF_lg/   (Adore You - Harry Styles)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bofh51Ph_mV/  (Hymn For The Weekend - ColdPlay)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-hkgTVFiu_/  (Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers)

h0xZIXY.png

NOIVAS_Artist_Bio.jpg

Just say add me to get added!

~ Fan list ~

1. Hamza Tufail

2. jamescasaki

3. erik g

4. allistr

5. StarWalker1

6. nytsch

7. Carebear1999

8. Mohammad 

9. Jaffy

10. monkshood

11. Misirlou

12. Cookie73

13. Persy

14. wgm

15. Dalton Eduardo 

16. thecarterfilez

17. Charlie Mason (Honorary)

18. xfactor22

19. MelMcQueen

20. JGL1970

Edited by Hamza Tufail

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamza Tufail changed the title to ♫ ♪ NOIVAS Fan Thread ♪ ♫
Just now, erik g said:

Add Me when the OP's ready!

I'll make the op after 6-7 days. Right now, I'm at my grandparent's house (From Mother's side). I don't have my laptop with me. When I'll go back, I'll update it.

I think right now I can at least make the fan list.

• Like 1

Source Feedback:

NOIVAS - Source's pick to win. Seems like it was acapella at first and he made it his own completely, Before he made his coach selection, he told Blake that he wanted to go with him. Blake also asked him to sing a song that he mentioned about his brother's death. Whole crowd was dead silent. All the coaches said he'd be in the finale and was "the best they've heard."

Apparently, he killed it. I also read somewhere on the forum that Blake and Carson said, it was one of the best auditions they've ever seen. 

This makes me even more excited considering Blake and Carson have been there for 22 seasons. If they called it one the best ever, then it has to be.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Lmaoooo

I didn't know that was him. NOIVAS = literally Savion backwards

But yeah, I remember him from AI. He was S13 and came back for S14 and when he didn't make it in S14, that was one of the more upsetting eliminations for people. I don't follow AI as much as TV so I can't remember any of his performances other than Hey Soul Sister when he got eliminated. But yeah, he's good. I'm sure he's grown a lot since then too.

Apart from that though I loved his HFTW cover in the sampler. Add me, I'm definitely checking for him.

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

Lmaoooo

I didn't know that was him. NOIVAS = literally Savion backwards

But yeah, I remember him from AI. He was S13 and came back for S14 and when he didn't make it in S14, that was one of the more upsetting eliminations for people. I don't follow AI as much as TV so I can't remember any of his performances other than Hey Soul Sister when he got eliminated. But yeah, he's good. I'm sure he's grown a lot since then too.

Apart from that though I loved his HFTW cover in the sampler. Add me, I'm definitely checking for him.

Lol I seriously had no idea he auditioned for AI. I started watching it during s17.

Added. Welcome. 🎉🎉🎉

Edited by Hamza Tufail

11 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Lol I seriously had no idea he auditioned for AI. I started watching it during s17.

Added. Welcome. 🎉🎉🎉

I watched since S6, but also they had Idol Rewind so I saw S1 at some point (i.e. Kelly domination lol). But yeah, he was Savion Wright on AI if you're curious. I remember he had an emotional backstory, but not sure on the exact nature of it. I assume we'll get it again in his BA.

• Like 1

Just now, nytsch said:

I watched since S6, but also they had Idol Rewind so I saw S1 at some point (i.e. Kelly domination lol). But yeah, he was Savion Wright on AI if you're curious. I remember he had an emotional backstory, but not sure on the exact nature of it. I assume we'll get it again in his BA.

That might help lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

What I like about Noivas is that he knows who he is as an artist! I feel like he's someone who can basically sing anything

He's versatile for sure.

I'm really excited to see what he does on the show.

• Like 1