Where does these contestants place in your list of winners?

Gustavo527

Where does these contestants place in your list of winners?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Craig Wayne Boyd

2. 2. Sundance Head

• My top one
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 15
    • Bottom 5
    • Dead last
  3. 3. Jake Hoot

• My top one
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 15
    • Bottom 5
    • Dead last

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

You're wrong. Of course no one reads every single post here, but sometimes people do give these types of replies (especially when it comes to divas, as they have a lot of passionate fans.)

This has happened to me before, so that's the reason I mentioned it. iirc on the live thread, some people literally said to me "Shut Up, have you even listened to Payge?" just because I said I liked Tanner and WTW the most in the Wild Card.

Ok, fair enough. I'm nobody to deny your personal experience

Btw, i don't know about the rest of IDF but i personally wouldn't even remotely consider Rose's "God's Country" a country performance. My favorite country performance would probably be Lauren' "Ghost In This House", but i wasn't planning on reply to you "What are you saying?? "Ghost In This House" by Lauren is better 😠". I'm sorry if other users are like that, everyone can have their own opinions. 

(But people can express disagreements, tho. As long as it's in a respectful way)

Edited by Gustavo527

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, fair enough. I'm nobody to deny your personal experience

Btw, i don't know about the rest of IDF but i personally wouldn't even remotely consider Rose's "God's Country" a country performance. My favorite country performance would probably be Lauren' "Ghost In This House", but i wasn't planning on reply to you "What are you saying?? "Ghost In This House" by Lauren is better 😠". I'm sorry if other users are like that, everyone can have their own opinions.

I know you are not like that, was just talking overall.

Rose performed a country song, so that's the reason I mentioned it. Of course you don't count it as a country performance, but some of her other fans do.

• Like 1