September 3rd Lake County Round Up ~ Lakeview~ OR

buttons66

LAKE COUNTY ROUND UP ASSOCIATION IS PROUD TO PRESENT: SCOTTY MCCREERY AS OUR 2022 ENTERTAINER

September.png?format=750w

OPENING @ 7PM FOR SCOTTY MCCREERY IS JAMIE O’NEAL

Jamie O’Neal is a Platinum-selling country singer and hit songwriter that became a household name in 2001 with her back-to-back # 1 singles, “There Is No Arizona” and “When I Think About Angels.” With multiple hits that followed, including “Shiver,” “Trying To Find Atlantis” and “Somebody’s Hero,” Jamie caught fire. She earned numerous career accolades (including multiple Grammy nominations), she’s an ACM and Billboard Awards winner and has appeared on The Tonight Show, Dave Letterman and numerous other national tv shows.

While she has penned most of her own songs, Jamie has also written hits for such notable artists as Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Leann Rimes, Cece Winans, Idina Menzel and others. Her voice can be heard internationally in major motion pictures including All by Myself for Bridget Jones’s Diary.
She was also picked to perform with Carrie Underwood when she needed the perfect duet partner for CMT’s 100 greatest duets with Does He Love You.

“I’m so happy to finally get some new original music out there for the fans” says O’Neal about her upcoming album Now and Then which includes new versions of some of her hits as well as 6 brand new songs slated for release this fall.

The World Goes On is the first song off the album and O’Neal says it reminds all of us going through a hard time that “even though life seems hopeless at times the sun keeps coming up. Life is filled with ups and downs but tomorrow brings us new chances, renewed faith and strength that we can get through to better days.”

Jamie+O'Neil+2.jpg?format=750w

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

I am confused by these photos and caption:   (Lakeview County...and SAW past tense, the show).

generalduffys

Not everyone can be so lucky and get selfies from the owners of General Duffy’s, Dick and Susan, so I thought I’d share! They had a blast seeing Scotty McCreery at the Lakeview County Round up this weekend. Swipe to see a picture of their adorable new friends/camp hosts!

here are the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiDtDalueU_/