August 27th YQM Country Fest 2022 ~ Dieppe, New Brunswick ~ Canada

buttons66

New Country 969 Presents YQM Country Fest 2022 “Country In The City”

Experience some of the biggest names in Country music right here in New-Brunswick. YQM Country Fest is proud to present this inaugural event that will offer a first-class musical experience in the heart of the cit. 

yqm-country-fest-4-800x450.jpg

Saturday August 27th  – Musiqart Site in Dieppe

BLAKE SHELTON ~ 9.30pm
BRETT YOUNG ~ 7.30pm
SCOTTY MCCREERY ~ 6pm
RUNAWAY JUNE ~ 4.30pm
KAMERON MARLOWE ~ 3pm

yqm-home-banner.jpg

Edited by buttons66

Experi

“Damn strait” Scotty McCreery is coming to YQM Country Fest 2022.

ence some of the bigge

st names in Country music right here in New-Br

Experience s275211687_266213365690501_63073581785986oe of the biggest na

Experience some of the biggest names in Country music right here in New-Brunswick. YQM Country Fest is proud to present this inaugural event that will offer a first-class musical experience in the h

eart of the city. With easy access to se

Tickets :

https://www.yqmcountryfest.ca/tickets

From  $199 - $5.999 (Group of 8 VIP )

veral accommodations, transportation and amenities, we’ll make you feel right at home.mes in Country music right here in New-Br

Experience some of the biggest names in Country music right here in New-Brunsick. YQM Country Fest is proud to present this inaugural event that will offer a first-class musical experience in the heart of the city. With easy access to several accommodations, transportation and amenities, we’ll make you feel right at home.unswick. YQM Country Fest is proud to present this inaugural eve that will offer a first-class musical experience in the heart of the city. With easy access to several accommodations, transportation and amenities, we’ll ake you feel right at home.unswick. YQM Country Fest is proud to present this inaugural event that will offer a first-class musical experience in the heaof the city. With easy access to several accommodations, transportation and amenities, we’ll make you feel right  

297350657_373103835007237_13795678321783

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tfortexas said:

They have alot of miles to cover tonight plus a border crossing. 

Time Zone in Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada ; ADT — Atlantic Daylight Time · AST — Atlantic Standard Time

1 Hour AHEAD od EST 

Like minds .. I had to look up that up yesterday ..Had no idea where Dieppe was !! 

data=O1opI8psPSmciT6JPNSsZRkmHyMUkDG5hNv

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

According to the organizers, Runaway June will be unable to perform today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxDFcOuHnC/

Here is the new schedule (evidently there wasn't enough time to find a replacement):

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxGOX2u3J4/

Wonder if someone in RJ's band tested positive or didn't have the proper paperwork?

7 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

What could be "sensitive" about that content?

Have no idea ..1st time I ever saw that . Very weird....😮 The notice doesnt appear if you watch it on twitter ..maybe something to do with this page !!

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

11 Years Worth the wait 🙌❤ Amazing performance by @scottymccreery at the @yqmcountryfest tonight ! This is literally my dream come true. To the girl who gave me her spot at the front because I had tears before he even got on the stage, you are my hero, and have no idea how much that meant to me ❤ #yqmcountryfest #scottymccreery

Good carousel of pics/video clips..1 stands out as she pans the crowd...
  • Like 2