August 13th Chase County Fair ~ Imperial ~ NE

buttons66

Ernest to open for Scotty McCreery

Opening for Scotty McCreery will be another rising singer and writer, Ernest.
     In 2020, Ernerst was a writer on five Top 10 songs, including chart-toppers for Morgan Wallen and Sam Hunt.
    Ernest also contributed to 11 songs on Wallen’s “Dangerous: The Double Album,” which became the best-selling album of 2021.
    This year, Ernest is breaking through with his own artistry, with a top 20 hit of his own, “Flower Shops,” which also features Wallen.
    Ernest just released an album of the same name, “Flower Shops.” He wrote every song included on the 11-track album, which follows his 2019 release, “Locals Only.”

380960_abbb5c8e9ff349ba9fb99af25fd9f9be~

• Like 1

Podcast: Scotty McCreery Talks About Chase County Fair

August 5, 2022

Country music star Scotty McCreery joined Z93.5 Country's Derek Beck on August 5 to talk about Sports, Number One Songs, and Fair Food. Check it out! Get tickets to the Chase County Fair in Imperial, Nebraska for his August 13 show at www.chasecountyfair.com 

https://northplattepost.podbean.com/e/podcast-scotty-mccreery-talks-about-chase-county-fair/

post-podcast-march-2022-small_iyvqrk.png

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

I think they must have  somehow...they have been advertising on IG and FB ....WIN A PAIR of M&Gs  for both Scotty and ERNEST . I thought they were talking about giving out 2 each of the M&G . Pictures say otherwise 😜 

Edited by buttons66

Oh my what a fun weekend in Imperial ...two Amazing concerts but SCOTTY McCREERY literally killed it he was so Awesome sang some oldies, some of his just loved the crowd took selfies with the crowd. Just a guy that showed unlimited kindness and all around good guy with a big ❤ for Nebraska!!

• Like 2

Verified
was soaking up every moment of Imperial, NE that I didn’t get many pics. But got this one last night at @chasecofair@scottymccreery really put on a hell of a show!

(Is this guy on the left Cody Alan ..sure looks like him ..!!!!????)

299334170_801312354376956_61949481005163

Edited by buttons66

53 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Verified
was soaking up every moment of Imperial, NE that I didn’t get many pics. But got this one last night at @chasecofair@scottymccreery really put on a hell of a show!

(Is this guy on the left Cody Alan ..sure looks like him ..!!!!????)

299334170_801312354376956_61949481005163

The guy on the right is Trea, the poster.  That does look like Cody on the left.

47 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Trea and Cody became engaged in 2017.

So I have to wonder why Cody was there ..on official Hot 20 Countdown 'stuff'..... or just visiting Nebraska!!    Hmmm 🤔 Scooty is so rarely featured on that program ..& he has ALOT to talk about these days !! 🔥 Could be a nice segment on the TV ..& somebody different from the usual crop!!

2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

There are some great videos in this IG carrousel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChYN4jeuG63/

I love his comments .....

Of course in addition to ERN, I finally got to see @scottymccreery for the first time. I’ve been a fan of his since he was on American Idol and this was as great as I expected. In addition to his own awesome hits, Scotty played a bunch of classic country hits and absolutely knocked them out of the park. Scotty is really one of the more underrated and under appreciated country artists right now. Dude’s awesome.
  • Like 2