Opener for Scotty n Kansas

Tickets :

Sections A ,B & C   All Sold Out 

GA Tickets are only available

ScottyMOutdoorMap.png

Dhhtx8RV4AALgsC.jpg

Edited by buttons66

49 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Hopefully the rain threat in Kansas & Oklahoma is over before showtime. 

Sherry I am confused about the whereabouts of the stage for tonight ..they say its an OUTDOOR venue ..but when I googgle the CORRAL Stage inside pictures always show up . With rain forecast I hoping its covered area ..but am not sure!! The above picture I posted of the stage was the most common ..we will see later I guess. Hope for the best .🙏

Found this on the Kansas Crossing FB page:

Rain, Rain, Go Away….but if it doesn’t the show must go on! Come prepared for a great night of live music with Scotty McCreery tomorrow at 8PM on The Outdoor Corral Stage! Any updates pertaining to weather will be posted on our Facebook page. #KCCOutdoorSummerSeries #KansasCrossing

Description of Corral Stage ..................

ABOUT

From a 400 seat intimate show to a 2,000 person outdoor concert, The Corral features some of the biggest names in music, comedy and other live entertainment. Meeting-Performance Space Opened in 2017, The Corral features a stage that is 46'8" and 23' deep, a 42' ceiling height, and a 4,400 square foot space with no obstructions, perfect for banquets of up to 250 people, or standing room only concerts with a capacity of 550. Stage can also be "flipped" and used for outdoor concerts, with a capacity of 2,000. 

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Description of Corral Stage ..................

ABOUT

From a 400 seat intimate show to a 2,000 person outdoor concert, The Corral features some of the biggest names in music, comedy and other live entertainment. Meeting-Performance Space Opened in 2017, The Corral features a stage that is 46'8" and 23' deep, a 42' ceiling height, and a 4,400 square foot space with no obstructions, perfect for banquets of up to 250 people, or standing room only concerts with a capacity of 550. Stage can also be "flipped" and used for outdoor concerts, with a capacity of 2,000. 

This sounds like the back of the indoor stage opens up to the outside for a large capacity concert.  So that picture you found is like looking at the back of tonight's stage.

• Like 2