July 23th Country Jam USA ~ Eau Claire ~ WI

buttons66

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpvyFJ9muka5iOCDclxXG

Screen_Shot_2016_04_18_at_2_25_37_PM_136

EAU CLAIRE~ WI

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WEAU) - Country Jam USA is announcing country music superstars Little Big Town, Cody Johnson, and Dustin Lynch as headliners for the 2022 music festival.

The festival returns to Eau Claire, Wis. July 21-23 for the 32nd annual Country Jam USA.

According to a release from Country Jam USA, Country Jam’s 2022 lineup of 20+ acts on two stages, includes many who are new to Jam Fans. Scotty McCreery, Jordan Davis, Jimmie Allen, Larry Fleet, Elvie Shane, and Ashley Cooke will be hitting the Country Jam Main Stage for the first time, while fan favorites Clay Walker, Diamond Rio, and Tracy Byrd will have everyone singing along to their endless list of #1 hits.

“We worked long and hard to create a balance of the hottest, fresh new acts, while staying true to our fan favorites,” Kathy Wright, Country Jam USA’S General Manager, said

(edited)_Image_A11.png

Edited by buttons66

m6JbebST_bigger.jpg

We were ALL in "Party Mode" while closing out #CountryJam2022 with and

! 😍 BIG THANK YOU to all our Jammers - Day 3 was incredible, and we can't express how AMAZING this weekend has been with you guys! ❤️

FYZ7KATWIAEufKl?format=jpg&name=large

🎸

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I realize that Dustin Lynch released Party Mode to coincide with his summer touring....but I hate that song.

It certainly had some bad reviews ..but given some of those (artists and songs)  that continue to make #1 nothing surprises me.  I dislike it also .