July 8th Univest Performance Center ~ Quakertown~ PA

buttons66

Multi-platinum country music star Scotty McCreery joins the 2022 Sounds of Summer Concert Series presented by Sands Auto.
McCreery will perform Friday, July 8, at the Univest Performance Center in Quakertown.

Join us at the Univest Performance Center July 8th as we welcome multi-platinum country star Scotty McCreery!

Fri, July 8, 2022

7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT

(edited)_Image_M10.png

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Just saw this on the venue's FB page:

We gotta see you tonight, tonight, tonight 🎶
Early Entry: 5:00pm | Gates: 5:30pm
Kendal Conrad: 5:30pm
George Birge: 7:00pm
Scotty McCreery: 8:00pm

I did not pay for early entry.....just means more time sitting in the sun....I have a confirmed seat.  Of course, that probably means I won't be seeing Kendal Conrad.

• Like 2

OH NOOOO ..thought it might hold off ....PA & NJ forecast storms tonight & all day tomorrow!! 

(Its absolutely pouring here in NJ now ..same system as in PA !)

Quakertown, so sorry we had to cut the set short tonight😔🤦🏻‍♂️ Couldn’t risk it with the lightning moving in. Hope to be back soon to make it up to yall! Thanks for an awesome night in the rain!
Edited by buttons66

The pics and videos ceased because I had to put my phone away.  It started to rain...and then rain harder.  Plus, thunder and lightning.  Scotty was forced to leave the stage with the band...and the organizers announced they had to stop the show for good.

We were all soaked to the skin...but willing to stay.  Unfortunately, the weather forecast indicated more rain and tstorms were coming through.

• Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/kerry.j.long/videos/1173911940119517

Rough night!....Scotty McCreery was excellent! The show was awsome, even got everyone dancing in the rain!..unfortunately, officials called it about 45 minutes short because of lightning!....we all wanted just "5 more minutes"!...highly recommend the show.

The venue was very good...with a friendly, helpful staff.  They had the food stalls placed near the seating...but in no way blocked traffic, etc.

Scotty was having fun...and the audience was just dancing and singing along.  Unfortunately, then the rain, thunder, and lightning put an end to things.  It was actually dangerous for Scotty and the band since the rain was actually going across the stage in parts.  Being plugged into electrical devices was insane...plus the lightning was getting closer and closer.

• Like 3