June 25th 99.5 WYCD Hoedown ~ Pine Knob Music Theater ~ Clarkston ~MI

buttons66

99.5 WYCD Hoedown featuring Brooks & Dunn: REBOOT Tour 2022

f275a6ed-0a02-4d7a-87e2-1ed61a196a91_882

Sat Jun 25, 2022

Brooks_WG_1200x605-fd61ee5caf.jpg

Lineup

EVENT DETAILS

Audacy’s 99.5 WYCD Detroit’s Country (WYCD-FM) will host its 39th annual “99.5 WYCD Hoedown,” presented by Your Metro Detroit Ram Truck Dealers, at Pine Knob Music Theatre on Saturday, June 25 at 4:30 p.m. 

The event will feature a headlining performance by the best-selling duo of all time, Brooks & Dunn as part of their “Reboot 2022 Tour” and feature acts across two stages, including main stage performances from Scotty McCreery and Tenille Townes.

The “99.5 WYCD Hoedown” will also include performances by Joe Nichols and Parmalee on the Festival Stage. Doors open with access to the Festival Stage grounds at 4 p.m. Pine Knob Music Theatre is presented by Proud Partners United Wholesale Mortgage, Trinity Health and Ally.

313-Presents-Pine-Knob-Music-Theatre-3pa

Edited by buttons66

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Weird set-up....with 2 performers on a side stage that really have nothing to do with B&D.

Also odd that Scotty will have an open date between the B&D shows.

I thought so too ..I looked up Fridays show just breifly & it looks like only Tennile is opening!! Perhaps Scotty has another private show that we dont know about or something else on the Agenda. !!! 🤔

I could not figure out why B&D only had the one opener for that middle show.  Could be a time limit or something similar with that venue.

I looked back on the original March announcements of the Reboot Tour.  Scotty's name was not included at that time.  However, Gabby Barret was mentioned.  Could be that her pregnancy opened up some dates for Scotty.

3 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I could not figure out why B&D only had the one opener for that middle show.  Could be a time limit or something similar with that venue.

I looked back on the original March announcements of the Reboot Tour.  Scotty's name was not included at that time.  However, Gabby Barret was mentioned.  Could be that her pregnancy opened up some dates for Scotty.

On the venue site Scotty is not listed.  Just Tenille & the other two.  At least where the tickets are sold.

Edited by tfortexas

I think the lack of publicity about Scotty opening for B&D for a few shows is going to mean a few surprised folks -- some pleasantly, because they are at the show.  Others not so happy because they missed him.