June 5th Gulf Coast Jam ~ Panama City ~ FL

buttons66

gulf-coast-jam-2021-1200x675.jpg

The four-day gathering is the largest Country music festival in the Southeast and one of the last venues headliners Florida Georgia Line will perform as a duo, having recently announced they are taking a break from recording music together. Old Dominion and Brooks & Dunn will headline June 3 and 5, respectively, and Brett Young will anchor the recently-added Thursday Night Kick-Off Party Presented by Royal American and People’s First Insurance on June 2 at Frank Brown Park in beautiful Panama City Beach.

Gulf-Coast-Jam-1200x630-1024x538.jpg

June 5th, 2022

2022-PGCJ-Profile-Image_All-Artists.png

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

PANAMA CIT2019-pepsi-gulf-coast-jam.jpgY BEACH, FL

4-Day TICKETS 

GA ~ $199

First Responder/Medical ~ $149

Military ~ $149

College ~ $159

SUPER VIP ~ SOLD OUT 

VIP PIT ~ SOLD OUT 

SIDE STAGE ~ SOLD OUT 

Early Entry~ $75

2022-PGCJ-Ticket-Type-Location_2-1@0.5x.

Found the times of performances for tonight ...Scotty.. 6.15pm....  Brooks& Dunn 8.15pm

(Hope the weather co-operates today ..Chris Jansen was cancelled last night ..not sure whether FGL was cancelled or late starting(Some confusing comments being posted!!) 

286218183_5440687882611002_3491596952280

I have a forum buddy (forum with another topic, not Scotty) who lives in Pensacola.  She said the bad weather in the Panhandle stayed east, around Panama City, not Pensacola.   Today, the weather in both areas should be fine.

• Like 1

Mitchell Tenpenny was part of Gulf Jam FB story... I think they are running late on these performances. Scotty should have taken the stage a while ago!! 

Mitchell was listed to perform before Scotty ..

8 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Reminder:  Panama City is on (ET or CDT) - so right now it's 6:06 pm there.

Now that makes more sense..they are not EST as I assumed...and hour behind us. They just said Scotty was taking the stage on FB and IG .

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Not only loud, she can't hold her phone still.  Lol

I am 'listening' to her covering B&D since I like them ..I say listening cos her video is reminding me of sailing across the English Channel to France at night!! She's making me 'seasick' 🤣 But B&D are sounding pretty good. 

• Like 1