Been Biting My Tongue for too Long

satyre

4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think the problem with Huntergirl is that she's inconsistent. I agree that she has potential and has shown to be at least good, but she isn't always up to that peak of her talent. I can enjoy her sometimes, but I know she has a lot more potential to unlock, its just that she can be very pitchy at times. To note, "I See The Light" wasn't a very good performance, it was okay, but she was very inconsistent in the chorus and really just shined in the beginning and end of the song.

"Heartbreak Down" was a good performance and very pretty, liked her showcasing of songwriting skills. I think she shines well when she isn't pushing her limits.

Having said that, I would choose her to win over a certain half of contestants remaining. I can say a few of words about Jay, Christian, Noah and why them winning would actually bother me, but also, I don't care enough about this show to let the effects bother me past two days at most. 

After LILAC WINE even? That performance (in a normal journey/run where every other performance is good/great) almost made me want to root for him. It got me to throw him some votes even!

The others are understandable. I don't want another country boy or girl to win. I think Leah or Fritz are locks for the finale at this point. And would actually deserve it.

• Like 1